Author Topic: Republican group warns about making 2024 election all about Biden  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican group warns about making 2024 election all about Biden
By
Cami Mondeaux
March 26, 2024 1:31 pm

A top Republican fundraising committee is warning GOP candidates not to focus their 2024 platforms solely on criticizing President Joe Biden, warning that tactic caused the party to underperform in the last midterm election cycle.

In a memo sent to Republican candidates for state-level races, the Republican State Leadership Committee outlined several strategies to increase their chances of success in the November election. The bottom line: Focus on GOP policies and legislative wins rather than on Biden.

“We must learn from the missteps of the 2022 cycle and not solely target Joe Biden in our campaign messaging. While it’s tempting, the data suggests this strategy is insufficient on its own,” RSLC President Dee Duncan wrote. “Instead of solely focusing your campaign messaging on Biden, concentrate on the policy differences between Republicans and Democrats, highlighting GOP-led initiatives that are directly improving lives.”

The memo cites polling showing that while voters are 46% less likely to support a state legislative candidate who supports Biden’s reelection, that number “isn’t large enough of a difference maker” for their state-level campaigns, Duncan warns. Instead, Duncan pointed to polling showing that 52% of voters have a favorable view of their state economy, urging candidates to lean on their own “in-state successes” instead.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2939147/republican-group-warns-about-making-2024-election-all-about-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Republican group warns about making 2024 election all about Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 07:14:43 pm »
Good grief. This election should be focused on the issues; ILLEGAL immigration and the invasion at our borders. Only problem is the presumptive GOP nominee FAILED to secure our border the last time he was president.

So...he did accomplish energy independence, lower inflation, and better negotiations with Russia and China.

I'm not so sure that, that is going to be enough to hand him an overwhelming number of EV's that will be needed to circumvent the DEMS stealing another election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 07:53:56 pm »
The party (especially Trump) will be heavily reliant on negative campaigning.  And while worked in the primaries, the rest of the country is more than boomer doomers.  Are you better off today than you were four years ago?  I can respond with yes, unequivocally.  Four years ago was Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread.  I had to tell several people they no longer had jobs with our company.

Republicans have made it tough on themselves.  As "conservative populists" they are incapable of sticking to a coherent governing philosophy.  Their fiscal policy leads to massive debt and progressive income taxes.  Their economic plans result in higher prices for the producer and the consumer.  Social policy is whatever appeals to the lowest common denominator, at any given time.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 08:01:56 pm »
A top Republican fundraising committee...

Read Karl Rove and the Bush clan!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 08:08:06 pm »
How about the plan to confiscate All Glocks?

https://twitter.com/avsterbone/status/1772696127109787760

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 10:28:08 pm »
The party (especially Trump) will be heavily reliant on negative campaigning.  And while worked in the primaries, the rest of the country is more than boomer doomers.  Are you better off today than you were four years ago?  I can respond with yes, unequivocally.  Four years ago was Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread.  I had to tell several people they no longer had jobs with our company.

Republicans have made it tough on themselves.  As "conservative populists" they are incapable of sticking to a coherent governing philosophy.  Their fiscal policy leads to massive debt and progressive income taxes.  Their economic plans result in higher prices for the producer and the consumer.  Social policy is whatever appeals to the lowest common denominator, at any given time.

The idea that Trump would be able to ask American's if they are better off now than 4 years ago is laughable. Because in fact we are better off than we were four years ago

I see the Democrats are turning that question back against Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy