Author Topic: VIDEO: First they GLOATED about Trump's Bond ...And then they CRIED!  (Read 681 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
First they GLOATED. And then they cried. Oh, how they cried. And they are still crying over the appeals court in New York reducing Donald's Trump bond in DEMENTED Judge Engoron and CORRUPT DA Letitia James' case. Yes, the liberals were drooling over the strain the original bond would put upon Trump's finances right up until the bond was REDUCED from $454 million to $175 million which coincidentally happened at almost the same time Trump became billions of dollars richer due to his Truth Social soaring in price on its first day of NASDAQ trading.

Was this all just a coincidence or is there an invisible force at play which we cannot even begin to comprehend that has an incredible sense of HUMOR?

https://rumble.com/embed/v4j2lfi/?pub=7wvc3

DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: First they GLOATED about Trump's Bond ...And then they CRIED!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 08:49:22 pm »
I am sure they are even more upset that the Truth Social IPO was off-the-charts positive on the first day of public trading, rendering Trump a multi-billionaire.  He can now pay the new Bond with pocket change.  A reporter asked him how he intended to finance the Bond, and he replied, "Cash!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 09:16:24 pm »
Like I said a few days back, I have my issue with Trump the Candidate, but I hope Trump the Citizen stomps them into the dirt with extreme prejudice.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 05:54:49 am »
Like I said a few days back, I have my issue with Trump the Candidate, but I hope Trump the Citizen stomps them into the dirt with extreme prejudice.
:yowsa: pointing-up THIS!!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis