Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard For VP?  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tulsi Gabbard For VP?
« on: March 26, 2024, 04:31:30 pm »
Tulsi Gabbard For VP?
I & I Editorial Board
March 26, 2024

Donald Trump either has a short list or a long one, depending on the media source, in his search for a running mate. Either way, he could do a lot worse than Tulsi Gabbard. At least she knows, unlike many establishment Republicans, just how malicious Democrats are, since she used to be one and saw the depravity up close.

Maybe Trump will choose Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, or New York Rep. Elise Stefanik. He might turn to Ben Carson, a Cabinet official in his previous administration, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, or South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem. All would be acceptable, as would other Republicans not named.

It’s possible, however, the best candidate isn’t even a member of the party.

Gabbard was for eight years a Democrat representing Hawaii’s second congressional district in the U.S. House. She ran for the White House in 2020 as a Democrat, but has since left the party, declaring her independence in October 2022.

The Samoan-American, a U.S. Army Reserve lieutenant colonel and decorated combat veteran, showed her plucky streak, and her inclination to think independently, while speaking in December at Turning Point USA’s Americafest. She cautioned that “the future of our country is at risk.” Her former party, she said, in language similar to that she used when she announced she was leaving the Democrats’ fold, is “under the complete control of an elitist cabal of war mongers who are driven by cowardly wokeness.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/03/26/tulsi-gabbard-for-vp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Tulsi Gabbard For VP?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 04:47:25 pm »
This is not just a rumor because we do know that she is on his list. Whether he actually picks her or not remains to be seen.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he did.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:00:52 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 04:50:26 pm »
She' the new "Throwin' Samoan",
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 04:52:34 pm »
Rubio can't be his VP -- he resides in FL.

Rubio's message is very clear.  However we cannot forget the Gang of Eight.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1771905848551387556
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 04:54:41 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 10:43:00 pm »
No to Tulsi.

Once again, my recommendations:
- Rand Paul (then again, perhaps he's needed more to become Senate Majority Leader)
or
- J.D. Vance of Ohio (a thoughtful and well-spoken guy who won't need a speechwriter)