Author Topic: Biden campaign flips ‘basement’ script on Trump as November looms  (Read 323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign flips ‘basement’ script on Trump as November looms
By
Naomi Lim
March 26, 2024 10:44 am

Former President Donald Trump mocked President Joe Biden for broadcasting from his basement during their pandemic-era 2020 campaigns.

But now, Biden’s 2024 aides are making fun of Trump for not campaigning traditionally since becoming the Republican presidential nominee this month.

“Since delivering his State of the Union address, President Biden has visited every battleground state across the country. Donald Trump has barely left Mar-a-Lago,” the Biden campaign told reporters on Tuesday. “Trump’s campaign is weak and cash-strapped. And in his rare public comments, Trump has embraced the same extreme vision and losing agenda.”

The Biden campaign cited Trump’s disputed comments regarding a “bloodbath” during his most recent rally before last week’s Ohio primaries, in addition to claims he would like to reform Social Security and introduce a national abortion ban.

“The choice could not be clearer and unlike Donald Trump, President Biden and Vice President [Kamala] Harris are running to win this November,” the Biden campaign said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2938554/biden-campaign-flips-basement-script-on-trump-as-november-looms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden campaign flips ‘basement’ script on Trump as November looms
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 04:49:05 pm »
Well, it is pretty hard to campaign when you’re dragged into court every other day
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 04:53:02 pm »
99 bottles of Adderall on the wall
take one down, pass it around
98 bottles of Adderall....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 04:55:28 pm »
take one down, pass it around
98 bottles of Adderall....

Well, in the case of Biden, it would go

Take one down… “Wait, did I take my Adderall and how many does that make if I take one down?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 05:00:00 pm »
Well, in the case of Biden, it would go

Take one down… “Wait, did I take my Adderall and how many does that make if I take one down?”

I bet his Quack Dr. doles out his "Biden Helpers"  You remember Jill is a dr
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 05:25:53 pm »
I bet his Quack Dr. doles out his "Biden Helpers"  You remember Jill is a dr
Dr. Morell to the courtesy phone...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis