Author Topic: The Great Trumpdini strikes again!  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Great Trumpdini strikes again!
« on: March 26, 2024, 03:07:31 pm »
March 26, 2024
The Great Trumpdini strikes again!
By Frank Friday

Was there ever any doubt Donald Trump would somehow escape the clutches of his nasty, yet so incompetent enemies?  Martha Raddatz can start tearing up again, and MSNBC hosts can dejectedly trudge away from their camera positions outside Trump Tower or Trump National Golf Course.  There will be no sheriff’s deputies coming with padlocks.

Mr. Trump got his appeal bond reduced, and he can cover the smaller amount.  Oh, and for good measure, he picks up another $3 billion in stocks next week as his Truth Social platform goes public.

The rest of us just sit here in slack-jawed wonder to imagine what this guy will do next.  I haven’t seen somebody pull out so many aces from his sleeve since the Great Cardini.

Letitia James will pound the table that “this changes nothing” — Trump still owes all the money from the verdict — but she is wrong.  Trump will have about two years now to go through all the New York appeals, and then probably the SCOTUS as well, to cut that judgment down to size.  I don’t think the New York appeals court would be giving Trump a break here if they didn’t think that much of Judge Engoron’s decision is weak or downright ridiculous.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/the_great_trumpdini_strikes_again.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: The Great Trumpdini strikes again!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 08:31:25 pm »
Other than the batsh*t crazy leftists, every lawyer I know expected that bail to be reduced in some manner.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 08:40:25 pm »
Other than the batsh*t crazy leftists, every lawyer I know expected that bail to be reduced in some manner.
Absolutely.
The entire trial is a monkey farce, and the bail just made it 10X times worse than it already was.
Eventually, the entire case will be dropped and the AG and Engoron with both face sanctions from the bar asso.
Additionally, nothing Engoron or James does will ever be taken seriously ever again.
In fact, they may face a judicial audit to discover if there is similar behavior in the past.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 08:42:07 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 08:42:41 pm »

Yes, heard this on FBN this morning....

Bernie Madoff Bond- Amount defrauded- $65B. Bond required-  $13M
SBF Bond-  Amount Defrauded- $50B- Bond required- $250M

Trump Amount defrauded- $0, Bond  required- $464M, reduced to $175M
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 10:34:53 pm »

Hell, I'm not a lawyer and I expected it would be reduced
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy