Author Topic: Here’s how the Marine Corps’ ‘wall-to-wall’ barracks inspections went  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here’s how the Marine Corps’ ‘wall-to-wall’ barracks inspections went
By Irene Loewenson
 Mar 25, 04:49 PM

The Marine Corps has wrapped up its “wall-to-wall” inspections of its more than 60,000 barracks rooms.

Detailed results from the inspections aren’t yet available, according to Marine Corps Installations Command spokesman Maj. John Parry, who also provided the number of rooms involved in the inspection. The Corps is still analyzing the data from the inspections, and will have more information to share after senior leaders get briefed, Parry said Wednesday.

But interviews with three Marines in the barracks — who requested anonymity to let them speak freely without fear of getting in trouble — and information from the service shed light on how the inspections went and what has resulted from them so far.

The initial results of the inspection “have been consistent with the sample of barracks taken” for a Government Accountability Office report published in September 2023, Parry said.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2024/03/25/heres-how-the-marine-corps-wall-to-wall-barracks-inspections-went/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Significant improvements already!  R - I - G - H - T!  It's amazing the differences 4 or 5 coats of paint can make on mildew, water stains, and old peeling paint. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson