Author Topic: US fighters hit storage facilities in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US fighters hit storage facilities in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen
By Lolita C. Baldor, The Associated Press
 Mar 25, 03:29 PM

Houthi supporters attend a rally against the U.S. airstrikes on Yemen and the Israeli offensive against the Palestinians in Gaza Strip, in Sanaa, Yemen, March 8, 2024. (Osamah Abdulrahman/AP)
U.S. fighter jets from the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower aircraft carrier struck three underground storage facilities in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen late March 22, according to a U.S. official. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a military operation not yet made public, said the ship is in the Red Sea.

Strikes and explosions were seen and heard in Sanaa, according to witnesses and videos, some circulating on social media. Footage showed explosions and smoke rising over the Houthi-controlled capital.

There was no official confirmation of the injured or the origin of the explosions. Yemeni TV station Al-Masirah, which is linked to the Houthis, reported strikes hitting the city.

In a statement the same day, U.S. Central Command said its forces also destroyed four unmanned aerial vehicles in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2024/03/25/us-fighters-hit-storage-facilities-in-houthi-controlled-areas-of-yemen/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Central Command said its forces also destroyed four unmanned aerial vehicles in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen.

These are the total "military hits?"  What were the others?  Flying carpet warehouses?  Camel dung silos? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson