Author Topic: Pew Research: more than half of insane leftist women are literally insane  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 25, 2024
Pew Research: more than half of insane leftist women are literally insane
By Olivia Murray

In 2020, Pew Research released the results of a study that revealed more than 50% of “liberal” women between the ages of 18 and 29 had been diagnosed with a “mental health condition” by a professional; for men of that same age and political orientation, that number was over 30%.

When compared to “conservatives” and “moderates” of the same age and sex, “liberals” took the crown for most mentally ill.

Here’s a post to X with a breakdown of the charts:

https://twitter.com/TheRabbitHole84/status/1771591823837757468

I know, I know, crazy right? Who would have ever guessed that the people who have self-destructive tendencies and most often embrace self-harm—tattoos, piercings, and cutting—had a lurking mental health issue?

Who would’ve thought that people celebrating human experiments of sexual and physiological  mutilation, many of those on children, weren’t the most stable and healthy individuals?

Could anyone have possibly anticipated that the people who think this is appropriate for children, weren’t the sanest and most stable voters?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/pew_research_more_than_half_of_insane_leftist_women_are_em_literally_em_insane.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.