Author Topic: Illegal Alien Arrested for Murder of 25-Year-Old Michigan Woman  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Arrested for Murder of 25-Year-Old Michigan Woman
By Ben Kew | 8:45 PM on March 25, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

AP Photo/Matt Rourke
An illegal alien has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 25-year-old woman in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

The revelation was first reported by The Midwesterner, which identified the victim as 25-year-old Ruby Garcia and the suspect as Brandon Ortiz-Vite, also 25.

The outlet reported:

An illegal immigrant is awaiting arraignment on an open murder charge after he allegedly killed a young woman whose body was left on U.S. 131 in downtown Grand Rapids. Michigan State Police continue to investigate the details that led to the body of a deceased female discovered on the roadway of southbound U.S. 131 and Leonard Street with apparent gunshot wounds around 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Michigan State Police would not release any information on the suspect, but did confirm the suspect is now in custody. Kent County Jail records show Ortiz-Vite was booked in on March 24, and he’s expected to be arraigned within 48 hours – likely late Monday or Tuesday, officials said.

Ortiz-Vite faces one count each of homicide/open murder, carjacking, felony firearm, illegally carrying a concealed weapon, operating while intoxicated, and driving on a suspended or revoked license, records show.

https://redstate.com/benkew/2024/03/25/illegal-alien-arrested-for-murder-of-25-year-old-michigan-woman-n2171910#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Illegal Alien Arrested for Murder of 25-Year-Old Michigan Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 02:00:49 pm »

Ortiz-Vite faces one count each of homicide/open murder, carjacking, felony firearm, illegally carrying a concealed weapon, operating while intoxicated, and driving on a suspended or revoked license, records show.

This is obviously contrived racial profiling.  This administration would never allow a newcomer with this kind of scuzbag potential into the country and endanger Americans.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson