Author Topic: Report: Trump Wealth Hits $6.4B After Truth Social Deal, Making Him One of the World’s 500 Richest P  (Read 390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Trump Wealth Hits $6.4B After Truth Social Deal, Making Him One of the World’s 500 Richest People

Wendell Husebø 26 Mar 2024

Former President Donald Trump reportedly became one of the richest people in the world with his net worth topping $6 billion on Monday after his social media company, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), finalized a more than two-year merger process.

TMTG completed the merger Monday. The shares of the newly formed company will trade on the Nasdaq Tuesday under the new ticker symbol DJT, Breitbart News’s John Carney reported:

The transaction would provide a windfall to Trump, who owns more than 60 percent of TMTG. His share of the merged company, expected to be around a 58 percent stake, could be worth around $3 billion at recent market prices.

Trump’s shares are subject to a six-month lock-up that would prevent him from selling shares or pledging them as collateral for loans, a standard provision in many initial public offerings and SPAC deals. The board, however, could waive the lock-up to allow him to pledge his shares to support an appeal bond in the fraud judgment against him in New York.

The successful merger and stock price landed the former president on Bloomberg’s list of the 500 richest people in the world, Bloomberg reported Monday. The media organization estimated Trump’s worth to be $6.4 billion.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/26/report-trump-wealth-hits-6-4b-after-truth-social-deal-making-him-one-of-the-worlds-500-richest-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How rich is the most innocent virginal demented saint Joe?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Current valuation on the stock puts him at $9 billion.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Current valuation on the stock puts him at $9 billion.

Gee .... and yet the RNC is putting $$ into his pockets to help with his legal fees.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Gee .... and yet the RNC is putting $$ into his pockets to help with his legal fees.

Well, this huge increase in "wealth" only started yesterday and is subject to the vagaries of the market. We'll have to see how it plays out.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Well, this huge increase in "wealth" only started yesterday and is subject to the vagaries of the market. We'll have to see how it plays out.

I get the market fluctuations, etc., but the RNC bailing his legal woes out doesn't set well with me  His daughter-in law is the one that made the statement that $$ would flow into his pockets for legal fees.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd wait for Trump's checks to clear before making such declarations.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.