Author Topic: Major woke chain closing 24 stores this year, and 10-15 more by next year  (Read 573 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 3/25/2024

Reports say company seriously discriminates against whites and Christians

In a recent earnings call, Best Buy, a woke retail giant, announced the closure of 24 stores in 2024, with an additional 10-15 stores expected to shut down in the fiscal year 2025.

While the specific locations of the impending closures have not been disclosed, this decision is part of Best Buy’s broader efforts to adapt its retail footprint to the changing consumer shopping habits in an increasingly digital marketplace. As of now, Best Buy operates over 1,000 stores across the United States.

“In fiscal ’24, we closed 24 stores. And in fiscal ’25, we expect to close 10 to 15 stores,” said Matt Bilunas, Best Buy’s Chief Financial Officer, in the transcript of the earnings call, according to abc7.

“As our ongoing practice, we will continue to close existing traditional stores during our rigorous review of stores as their leases come up for renewal,” Bilunas said.

According to abc7, “The retailer will close larger stores, and set up smaller stores with vibrant layouts in markets where it has no physical presence.”

For customers who prefer in-person shopping experiences, the closure of stores will limit their ability to see, touch, and test products before making a purchase. Although Best Buy is focusing on enhancing the customer experience through the introduction of smaller, more vibrant stores, the reduced number of locations may inconvenience customers who now have to travel further to reach a store.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2024/03/major-woke-chain-closing-24-stores-year-10-15-next-year/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There is a Best Buy near me, right next to a large dying mall, I rarely go to it because it is usually expensive. On the few times I have gone, one quite recently, the place is empty as a graveyard so I can see them going belly up very soon. I don't think people even go there to see and physically handle before ordering cheaper on line.