Author Topic: Critics Erupt Over Joe Biden's 'Covert Flights' For Illegals  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Critics Erupt Over Joe Biden's 'Covert Flights' For Illegals
« on: March 26, 2024, 09:57:46 am »
Critics Erupt Over Joe Biden's 'Covert Flights' For Illegals
Story by Daniel Walker • 21h

The Biden administration has strongly refuted these allegations, emphasizing that the migrants are not being flown into the U.S. randomly. Under a policy in effect since January 2023, up to 30,000 people from specific countries can enter the country monthly if they apply online with a financial sponsor and arrive at a specified airport, paying their own way. Additionally, the administration has clarified that these migrants have been thoroughly screened and have no path to citizenship.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/critics-erupt-over-joe-biden-s-covert-flights-for-illegals/ss-BB1kuQxR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d0af6bf74ac849259ba1951b1b42d5d0&ei=23#image=2
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Critics Erupt Over Joe Biden's 'Covert Flights' For Illegals
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 10:00:45 am »
Additionally, the administration has clarified that these migrants have been thoroughly screened and have no path to citizenship.

Screened by whom?  A custodian from the WH? :bs:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson