Author Topic: Adams to impose curfews at three more massive migrant shelters in NYC  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Adams to impose curfews at three more massive migrant shelters in NYC
Story by Craig McCarthy • 12h •

Quarter of NYC homeless youth beds being taken up by migrant children: officials

New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ administration will impose migrant curfews at three more massive shelters in the Big Apple, The Post has learned.

Asylum seekers staying at the Creedmoor in Queens Village, Candler in Manhattan and Brooklyn’s Hall Street shelter will be notified over the next two weeks of the new curfews that will be in place at the three HERRCs by April 22, according to City Hall.

The curfew, which limits migrants from coming or going between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. each night with exemptions for work and emergencies, will affect roughly 4,600 single asylum seekers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/adams-to-impose-curfews-at-three-more-massive-migrant-shelters-in-nyc/ar-BB1kw9ML?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d0af6bf74ac849259ba1951b1b42d5d0&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Adams to impose curfews at three more massive migrant shelters in NYC
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 09:54:44 am »
How terrible that a sanctuary city is imposing curfews on these "newcomers." :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

Re: Adams to impose curfews at three more massive migrant shelters in NYC
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 10:30:34 am »
False imprisonment.  Adams better get ready to write some settlement checks.