Author Topic: Winston Churchill's UFO cover-up as declassified 'X-files' show ex-PM's fears over leaks  (Read 2137 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Winston Churchill's UFO cover-up as declassified 'X-files' show ex-PM's fears over leaks

The wartime leader and national hero worked around the clock to keep a lid on the various UFO sightings made around the UK, archive documents show.

By JOEL DAY
08:55, Sun, Mar 24, 2024

excerpt:

In the last 20 years, the Government has made public a series of documents that are now known as the "X-files", a reference to the popular US science-fiction series.

Perhaps the most salient release came in 2010, when Churchill's name cropped up for the first time, revealing that he had put a 50-year embargo on reporting on a "bizarre" UFO incident that occurred just off the east coast of England.

His reason was simple: flood the press with such stories and public hysteria will follow.

The files show that he gave the order during a secret meeting with General Dwight Eisenhower who would later become US President.

A scientist whose grandfather was one of Churchill's bodyguards confirmed the story after the files were released.

Nick Pope, who used to investigate UFO sightings for the Ministry of Defence (MoD), told the BBC: "The reason [for the ban] apparently was because Churchill believed it would cause mass panic and it would shatter people's religious views."

continued at:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1879312/winston-churchill-ufos-x-files-declassified-documents-aliens-spt

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

IOW...TPTB believe (and I agree) that GLOBAL civil society would immediately break down into a "MAD MAX - Beyond the Thunderdome".

If you lose your fear of God's punishment and banished to a fiery hell...nobody anywhere is safe.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IOW...TPTB believe (and I agree) that GLOBAL civil society would immediately break down into a "MAD MAX - Beyond the Thunderdome".

If you lose your fear of God's punishment and banished to a fiery hell...nobody anywhere is safe.

@DCPatriot

I am NOT a "believer",and I am not a threat to anyone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

I disagree. It's happened over and over in history.
Some being comes down from the sky trading technology for women. the resulting bloodline sets up empire.
This stuff is old hat. If y'all knew the arcane side of things all of this would be remarkably clear.

It's what's fixin to happen AGAIN.
They're trying with all they have to reestablish Atlantis.
That's the aim.

Online roamer_1

But I will agree - No one is safe.
Some just see farther than others and maybe can duck.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

That's not what I meant, @sneakypete

Of course there are well-grounded/rounded humans who...beyond their 'formative' years, are instinctively moral and adopt a "live and let live" creed. They don't need a Bible on their nightstand.

But there are now BILLIONS of humans.  You cannot deny that RELIGION is one of the tools to keep some from eating their neighbor when hunger strikes.

We all laugh at the notion that if electricity were to become extinct for the average man...in less than 30 days nobody would be safe.  But...it's true nonetheless.

Just take the FERAL African-American whose cell phones and TVs remind them that they should have paid attention in school and did their homework...all of a sudden they're 'adults' and are on the outside looking in.

Can't afford a car?  Hell, they couldn't afford gasoline to put in it unless they stole the money for it.

THEY are the real non-redeemables!  THEY are the marauding mobs.

And the 'disease' is spreading as prices rise daily on basic groceries and foodstuffs.

If it were made public that there is no 'GOD"...no heaven or hell, you wouldn't be able to leave your house.

Online DCPatriot

But I will agree - No one is safe.
Some just see farther than others and maybe can duck.

:beer:  Indeed! 

Online DCPatriot

Some being comes down from the sky trading technology for women. the resulting bloodline sets up empire.
This stuff is old hat. If y'all knew the arcane side of things all of this would be remarkably clear.

That's the aim.

@roamer_1

Haven't smoked cannabis since early November last year.  (not an insult to you)

Having a very hard time computing/digesting what you're suggesting.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Haven't smoked cannabis since early November last year.  (not an insult to you)

Having a very hard time computing/digesting what you're suggesting.

It ain't UFOs. It's the Fallen.
They've been loosed.
Look at the ancient things.
All of this happened before.

Look at Crowley and Blavatski.
Look at what the other side is doing and saying.
They have been telling everyone what they are doing for fifty years.

There was a time when the 'gods' walked among us.
Then came the flood.
They've been trying to get it back ever since,
Then came Yeshua.
And from that small seed came nations that beat them back sommore.

It is written it would all come around again.
And here it is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's not what I meant, @sneakypete

Of course there are well-grounded/rounded humans who...beyond their 'formative' years, are instinctively moral and adopt a "live and let live" creed. They don't need a Bible on their nightstand.

But there are now BILLIONS of humans.  You cannot deny that RELIGION is one of the tools to keep some from eating their neighbor when hunger strikes.

@DCPatriot

I will NEVER deny that basic truth. I grew up in a "religious family",and MOST of them (not all) would consider Elmer Gantry  to have been a wannabe. Anytime you shook any of their hands,you had to double-check to make sure you still had all your fingers.

If it were made public that there is no 'GOD"...no heaven or hell, you wouldn't be able to leave your house.

Mostly true. Unfortunately,the "pray to God and your sins will be forgiven" "get out of jail card" that cuts the legs out from under that one.

I HAVE known a few truly sincere believers that were nice,trustworthy  people,but they were the exceptions.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There was a time when the 'gods' walked among us.
Then came the flood.
They've been trying to get it back ever since,
Then came Yeshua.

Are you saying Yeshua is Jesus, the Son of God, Who came in fulfillment of the Scriptures; Who suffered, died and rose from the dead three days later?

Online roamer_1

Are you saying Yeshua is Jesus, the Son of God, Who came in fulfillment of the Scriptures; Who suffered, died and rose from the dead three days later?

No. Jesus is Yeshua, to be succinct.

No. Jesus is Yeshua, to be succinct.

Whatever your name preference, are you saying the Savior was here, the Scriptures are fulfilled and a new and everlasting Covenant has been made and open to all of the world?

Online roamer_1

Whatever your name preference, are you saying the Savior was here, the Scriptures are fulfilled and a new and everlasting Covenant has been made and open to all of the world?

More or less - That has been under way for the last two thousand years - But in a word, yes. That is happening. Not yet done.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 03:44:55 am by roamer_1 »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That's the aim.

???
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

???

True. If y'all spent some time looking at the enemy and understanding the things they are shooting for, you'd better understand.

More or less - That has been under way for the last two thousand years - But in a word, yes. That is happening. Not yet done.

So, you're not saying Jesus is the Savior, and He was here, the Scriptures are fulfilled and a new and everlasting Covenant has been made and open to all of the world.   My only question is:  why not just say this in plain English?   :shrug:

Online roamer_1

So, you're not saying Jesus is the Savior

Yes, he is.

[...] and He was here

Yes he was.

[...] the Scriptures are fulfilled

No, they're not (yet). Ongoing.

and a new and everlasting Covenant has been made and open to all of the world.   

Yes, but not yet. You are bought with a price. The price has been paid. You are waiting yet. Don't let your lamp go out or you will miss his coming.

My only question is:  why not just say this in plain English?   :shrug:

Because like always, you're putting words in my mouth. It is not all fulfilled. The Scriptures speak of a time when it is all fulfilled, right after the Two Witnesses are called up. Till then, it's still ticking.

But I mentioned Yeshua in one line... As a reference point. The purpose was to show in shorthand, the ongoing battle.

Evil is rising.
These UFOs are part of that.
It's happened before.
Many times.
Ancient texts and folklore is full of them.

No, they're not (yet). Ongoing.

What Scripture is unfulfilled?

Yes, but not yet. You are bought with a price. The price has been paid. You are waiting yet. Don't let your lamp go out or you will miss his coming.

I haven't missed Him.   

The Scriptures speak of a time when it is all fulfilled,

Jesus Christ is the New Covenant and New Law, meaning that He has fulfilled the purpose of the Old Covenant and the Old Law. Jesus is also the fulfillment of the Old Testament roles of rabbi, prophet, and king.

Evil is rising.
These UFOs are part of that.
It's happened before.
Many times.
Ancient texts and folklore is full of them.

????

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@DCPatriot

Well, unless they f*** with you. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, unless they f*** with you. :whistle:

@Smokin Joe

That part doesn't really need to be mentioned,and it pretty much applies to everyone.

Don't believe it? Think about what typically happens when someone is caught molesting a child,and it doesn't even have to be THEIR child.

This is why I turned down the opportunity to become a cop when I got out of the army. If I were to catch a child molester in the act,I would probably tie his feat the rear bumper of the squad car before driving him to the station. I am pretty sure that means I don't have what it takes to be a cop.

Online roamer_1

What Scripture is unfulfilled?

Depends upon who you adhere to I suppose. Preachers will tell you just about anything. I tend to read the Book. As a textual critic, I see contracts there - And those contracts rely upon completion. One does not necessarily supersede the other, but each contract requires exact fulfillment, as contracts always do. Each of those contracts has a prophecy in the way of a prophecy or set of prophecies as a downpayment on each deal - So those prophets needfully must see fulfillment, or God is not god.

And secondly - whole rafts f prophecy that the churches pay no mind to have to have already happened - without anyone notable catching on - The prophecies toward Ephraim are a brilliant example - Roughly a third of the Bible is dedicated to prophecies toward Ephraim and must necessarily come true... Necessarily must have come true by now in large part - But everyone shrugs their shoulders, oblivious to the implications. Even so, while much of it must have already happened, still a portion cannot have happened.

Likewise the 'Binding of the Sticks' in Ezekiel, whole swaths of Zechariah and Isaiah, much is left undone

I haven't missed Him.   

If he has not come, then all is not fulfilled. If you are not in your heavenly body (I know I ain't) then all is not fulfilled. If you have not stood before the Bema Seat - Then all is not fulfilled. These are not matters of interpretation. They are necessary elements. Much of the Apocalypse remains undone. The earth is not renewed. The evil are not reduced to ashes... I could go on and on.

Jesus Christ is the New Covenant and New Law, meaning that He has fulfilled the purpose of the Old Covenant and the Old Law. Jesus is also the fulfillment of the Old Testament roles of rabbi, prophet, and king.

The 'new law' employs the old. Necessarily the law and the mercy both be efficacious, because without the law, there is no need for mercy. And without the mercy, no one would survive the law. And it makes no difference - The new does not supplant the old. They must fit together, but stand alone. Once one reads it with that in mind, your suppositions flee.

The way it must lock together resolves interpretation.  Each contract must be honored completely. Yah's word does not return to him empty - Empty in any small part, and that part awaits fulfillment.

But all of that borders on the religious exemption for this forum, so I do not want to go on. If you wish to continue this inquiry, I will be happy to go at it tooth and nail by PM.

My point is that evil is rising yet again - Likely for the end game at this late date. Just as it has before. It is far more likely that the same perpetrators are behind it as the last time and the time before, and the time before.

That evil is not interplanetary travelers. It is the same inter-dimensional beings as always... With the same shtick. People would really do well to read history.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 08:22:16 am by roamer_1 »

Online DCPatriot

Please don't hijack this thread into a religious debate.

26 years on Conservative forums has taught me it's a tangent on which we need to avoid.

Point is, the "Foo Fighters" in WWII were witnessed by hundreds of fighter pilots.  They weren't mirages.

Winston Churchill knew this.  Dwight D. Eisenhower knew it.

Many claim that Eisenhower even had audiences/meetings with "them"

Thank you in advance!   :patriot: