General Category > World News

Donald Trump says Israel made ‘big mistake’ in war against Hamas

<< < (2/8) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on March 25, 2024, 08:31:48 pm ---Disagree...Believe that President Trump feels that the military's sole purpose is to break things and kill people.

When you have the technology and weaponry to destroy your enemy...like Tuco says in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly..."When it's time to shoot...SHOOT!!  Don't talk!"

--- End quote ---
Why of course YMMV...and hey that's OK it is still MURKA! after all where we are all supposed to be able to have different opinions :patriot:

Sighlass:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on March 25, 2024, 08:31:48 pm ---Disagree...Believe that President Trump feels that the military's sole purpose is to break things and kill people.

When you have the technology and weaponry to destroy your enemy...like Tuco says in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly..."When it's time to shoot...SHOOT!!  Don't talk!"

--- End quote ---

It has now been how long... where did Trump say earlier "wipe them out" as I (and several here) suggested. I must of missed it. To me Trump is not saying that now (Shoot and whip butt), but that Israel should once again wimp out of defending itself. Yes Israel is doing a PC (don't hurt the poor innocents that don't actually exist) war, but they are trying to thread the needle of world opinion, which is a bad idea in my opinion, cause you will never appease those that already hate you.

berdie:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on March 25, 2024, 08:53:27 pm ---It has now been how long... where did Trump say earlier "wipe them out" as I (and several here) suggested. I must of missed it. To me Trump is not saying that now (Shoot and whip butt), but that Israel should once again wimp out of defending itself. Yes Israel is doing a PC (don't hurt the poor innocents that don't actually exist) war, but they are trying to thread the needle of world opinion, which is a bad idea in my opinion, cause you will never appease those that already hate you.

--- End quote ---

That's the truth. About the time I think I can "hold my nose" and vote for Trump...he comes out with something like this.

IMHO, he has said the same thing about Ukraine and wants to be viewed as the person that brought peace to the world. No matter the cost to the counties involved.

He just lost my very reluctant vote. He is no different than Biden. Let the chips fall where they may.

DefiantMassRINO:
Basically, Trump is saying Israelis are losing to Gazans in the latest TV ratings.

240B:

--- End quote ---
I interpreted these statements as Trump saying Israel is going too slow.
Trump wants Israel to rip off the band-aid quick, to minimize the hurt.
If you are going to do it, then just do it and finish. Do not let Bobama distract you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version