General Category > World News

Donald Trump says Israel made ‘big mistake’ in war against Hamas

(1/8) > >>

mystery-ak:
Donald Trump says Israel made ‘big mistake’ in war against Hamas
By
Mabinty Quarshie
March 25, 2024 3:53 pm

Former President Donald Trump delivered a blunt warning to Israel in its war against Hamas in a recent interview.

Trump said Israel made a “big mistake” in how it handled the Oct. 7 surprise attack from Hamas and called for the Jewish nation to “finish up your war.”

“And I think Israel made a very big mistake. I wanted to call [Israel] and say don’t do it,” Trump told Israel Hayom during an interview held at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida. “These photos and shots. I mean, moving shots of bombs being dropped into buildings in Gaza. And I said, Oh, that’s a terrible portrait. It’s a very bad picture for the world.”

As the war continues, fatigue is settling along with rising anger from progressives who allege Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip.

“You have to finish up your war. To finish it up,” Trump warned about the growing pushback from allies. “Israel has to be very careful because you’re losing a lot of the world. You’re losing a lot of support. But you have to finish up. You have to get the job done. And you have to get on to peace. You have to get on to a normal life for Israel and for everybody else.”

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1772299990729154761

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2937277/donald-trump-israel-big-mistake-war-hamas/

DCPatriot:
Yeah...guess he wanted a massive Blitzkrieg strike out of the gate...civilians be damned.

Yeah....that's the ticket.  /s

In my mind, Bibi Netanyahu is basically an Israeli "Trump".  He's a "MIGA".   :laugh:

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on March 25, 2024, 08:16:54 pm ---In my mind, Bibi Netanyahu is basically an Israeli "Trump".  He's a "MIGA".   :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Except Netanyahu has never met a war he wanted to end.  Peace and security are Bibi's political kryptonite ---- he won't touch either with a ten foot pole.

GtHawk:
Trump is really starting to worry me, he wants Ukraine to just let Russia have what they want to end the war, he thinks Israel should have just taken it up the AZZ and not gone after the Hamas murdering psychopaths...........so if America is attacked, what is Trump willing to give the attackers to appease them? **nononono*

I don't want America in wars, especially endless religious wars, but Trump is really undercutting(in my eyes) his strongman don't screw with me and the US and replacing it with hey lets make a deal, what'll it take to just make you go away....it's not a good look!

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on March 25, 2024, 08:25:40 pm ---Trump is really starting to worry me, he wants Ukraine to just let Russia have what they want to end the war, he thinks Israel should have just taken it up the AZZ and not gone after the Hamas murdering psychopaths...........so if America is attacked, what is Trump willing to give the attackers to appease them? **nononono*

I don't want America in wars, especially endless religious wars, but Trump is really undercutting(in my eyes) his strongman don't screw with me and the US and replacing it with hey lets make a deal, what'll it take to just make you go away....it's not a good look!

--- End quote ---

Disagree...Believe that President Trump feels that the military's sole purpose is to break things and kill people.

When you have the technology and weaponry to destroy your enemy...like Tuco says in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly..."When it's time to shoot...SHOOT!!  Don't talk!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version