Author Topic: Harris to meet with Guatemalan president and pump billions into ‘root causes’ border strategy  (Read 612 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris to meet with Guatemalan president and pump billions into ‘root causes’ border strategy
By
Haisten Willis
March 25, 2024 12:34 pm

Vice President Kamala Harris will welcome the president of Guatemala on Monday as part of her strategy to address the “root causes” of illegal immigration.

Harris and Guatemalan President Bernardo Arevalo will meet Monday afternoon inside the White House, after which the vice president will host an immigration-focused roundtable discussion that will be closed to the press.

To coincide with the visit, the White House announced an additional $1 billion in new private-sector commitments to the Central America Forward project, bringing the total of investments to $5.2 billion.

“During the visit, the leaders will take stock of the progress we have made to address the drivers of irregular migration, including creating good jobs, responsive governance, and opportunities for Guatemalans to invest in their own communities,” a release from the White House describing the meeting reads.

Harris will also announce that the United States is providing another $170 million for economic development and security assistance to Guatemala.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2936499/harris-meet-guatemalan-president-migration-strategy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lucky lucky Guatemalan president, he sends thousands upon thousands of Guatemalans to America easing his countries burden with the plus of those now in America sending mucho American dinero home to pump up his economy and now the special extra bonus from the Biden shit show for doing it!! 9999hair out0000

Oh, and Harris and pump should never be used in the same sentence **nononono*

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have important informatioon that Kamala's crack staff has an important presentation to provide the President of Guatamala.

GUESS WHAT MR PRESIDENT ....  KAMALA AND GUATAMALA RHYME

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It only took Border Czarina Cackles three years to show up for work.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
AlwAYs more money for foreigners, more Americans living on the streets.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Harris to meet with Guatemalan president and pump billions into ‘root causes’

kinda like this?

Offline mountaineer

"Border czar" Kamala Harris announces "we have seen short-term progress in Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras."

No word on our own border.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1772833431375761744
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That girl Kami, I tell you, She's a natural born world-shaker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

It only took Border Czarina Cackles three years to show up for work.

Well, better late than never

Has Mayor Pete ever showed up?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Has Mayor Pete ever showed up?
Didn't he blame the Baltimore bridge collapse on racism, or something?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't he blame the Baltimore bridge collapse on racism, or something?
I'm pretty sure it was homophobic racism, no?

Offline LMAO

I have important informatioon that Kamala's crack staff has an important presentation to provide the President of Guatamala.

GUESS WHAT MR PRESIDENT ....  KAMALA AND GUATAMALA RHYME

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy