Author Topic: The Great Divorce: 3.7 Million Have Fled Counties That Voted For Biden  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Great Divorce: 3.7 Million Have Fled Counties That Voted For Biden
I & I Editorial Board
March 25, 2024
1 comment

If you want to know what the country thinks about President Joe Biden’s agenda, look at how they vote. Not at the ballot box. But with their feet.

Earlier this month, the Census Bureau released data on “net domestic migration.” This tracks where people are moving between counties in the country. Last year, the 10 counties that gained the most through net migration had one thing in common – they were conservative counties that voted for Donald Trump in 2020.

At the other end of the spectrum, all 10 counties that saw the biggest negative net migration also have one thing in common – they all voted for Biden in 2020. That includes two blue counties located in red states – Miami-Dade County, Florida, (where Biden beat Trump 53%-46%), and Dallas County, Texas, (where Biden got 65% of the vote).

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/03/25/the-great-divorce-3-7-million-have-fled-counties-that-voted-for-biden-since-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just NY my FL.  Leave your liberal leanings at the GA/FL state line.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Thanks, @mystery-ak. This is an interesting table. I'm going to send it to some who are going down with the ship in some of those regions.

Just NY my FL.  Leave your liberal leanings at the GA/FL state line.

@Wingnut7

I think you left out a word.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online roamer_1

It ain't a good thing.

It's going to seed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thanks, @mystery-ak. This is an interesting table. I'm going to send it to some who are going down with the ship in some of those regions.

@Wingnut7

I think you left out a word.

I sure did.  Maybe it was a Freudian slip?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It ain't a good thing.

It's going to seed.

I always assume hard left Rat voters as narcissistic and self-absorbed. So when they flee an area that is too oppressive for them, it's not like they're gonna change when they move to that more red area, they'll start trying all over again to make it more politically left.

You see it on a micro scale. Lots of new residences being built in the country here, but too many of the townies still want that townie lifestyle to come with them.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

I always assume hard left Rat voters as narcissistic and self-absorbed. So when they flee an area that is too oppressive for them, it's not like they're gonna change when they move to that more red area, they'll start trying all over again to make it more politically left.

You see it on a micro scale. Lots of new residences being built in the country here, but too many of the townies still want that townie lifestyle to come with them.

It's a different way of thinking... They don't know any better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJixs2FoZ_Y

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's not how many white folks have "fled out".

Rather, it's how many illegals have poured IN.

They will more than offset the loss of whites in the blue states.

And... by adding to the population of the blue states, the illegals will also increase the number of representatives apportioned to those states (whether they vote right away or not, they are simply ciphers to be counted).

"Busing 'em to the blue cities" has its downside...