Author Topic: America Is Going To Be Targeted For A Massive Terrorist Attack … Will You be Ready? Kurt Schlichter  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Is Going To Be Targeted For A Massive Terrorist Attack … Will You be Ready?
Kurt Schlichter
8–10 minutes

It happened in Israel, and it happened in Moscow, and it’s going to happen here in America – again, and exponentially worse. The jihadis’ merciless war against the West – the Muslim fanatics are not so finicky as we are about our distinctions between the Jewish state, Russia, and us, the Great Satan – did not end when the regime media started covering other things. We may have fled Afghanistan and Libya and largely pulled out of Iraq, but that war is still going on. It’s going to go on until we decisively win it. But unfortunately, our ruling class refuses to decisively win it. In fact, our ruling class actively undermines attempts to win it. And it refuses to prepare for what’s coming.

That leaves you to prepare, you the individual, you and your small community, you and your red state. There is no one else who’s going to help you. There will be a bloodbath here in America. It will dwarf what happened on 9/11, it’ll dwarf what happened in Israel, it will be Moscow times 1000, and you’re going to be caught in the middle of it.

You have to make the decision to be ready for yourself, for your community, and perhaps for your state if you live in one that’s not run by leftist idiots. The enemy is not just coming; it  is probably already here. Even Christopher Wray thinks so, and you know what it takes to get his attention away from arresting people taking selfies in the Rotunda or praying at abortion clinics. Our border has been pried wide open. There’s nothing to stop them from coming in.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/03/25/america-is-going-to-be-targeted-for-a-massive-terrorist-attack-will-you-be-ready-n2636901
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

... Citizens with guns change the calculation. They are the only sand in the gears of organized mass murder. Why? How does one guy with a small SIG P320 pistol have any effect on a squad of five killers with real assault rifles, not the legal black rifles that terrify the frigid wine women? Look at the video of the butchers in Israel on October 7. Look at the video of the terrorists at the Crocus Music Hall in Moscow. They’re just walking along, not a care in this world, having the time of their lives taking lives. They don’t fear anything. But armed opposition changes all that, even if it is just one defending shooter. A citizen returning fire requires that the terror squad stop culling the unarmed and focus all its efforts on eliminating that threat.  ...
I hope so. Our neighborhood should be safe - I'm pretty sure everyone is armed, and the guy a few houses up the street manages a Cabela's, so he probably has what he needs. I hope so, anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

My two cents --

'Sleeper cells' as they used to be called, are pockets of militants and terrorists inserted and hidden among our populace.  Their recruits are additional manpower that are being let in at our borders.  They are building strength in numbers.  It's not going to take much for these 'pockets' to strike. They've been organizing for awhile.  They will be in every city, just not the larger cities like Chicago and New York -- they will be in the suburbs and even into the rural areas.  Perhaps striking the electric grids and cellphone towers first so that no communication will be enabled.  They will strike and we won't know what hit us. 

Realize how quickly Hamas supporters gathered and protested when Hamas attacked Israel and Israel struck back.

The alarms have been sounding -- even the FBI has given warning. I've been trying to enlighten people about this for years; some have always thought it was nothing more than a conspiracy theory, some still do.  Yet, now the imminent threat is here.  535 members of Congress are allowing it to continue with little resistance or even recognition on their part.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I hope so. Our neighborhood should be safe - I'm pretty sure everyone is armed, and the guy a few houses up the street manages a Cabela's, so he probably has what he needs. I hope so, anyway.

Only problem is -- gun confiscation will be attempted.  Joe will be attending the U.N. summit this September where the U.N. wants 'emergency global governance powers' over the U.S as well as other countries.

What do you thing he'll do??  Secondly, remember Obama signed a 'small arms' treaty with the U.N. years ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Only problem is -- gun confiscation will be attempted. 
No doubt. Concealment is essential.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I was an avid "YELLOWSTONE" fan.

When I read about the LEFT position on private property "SQUATTING" and the barriers it takes to get possession of your asset returned to you, I immediately think of "TAKE HIM TO THE TRAIN STATION".

How easy would it be to simply break-in in the middle of the night...kill them all...roll them up in plastic or rugs and TAKE THEM TO THE TRAIN STATION"?

Of course you have to have the graves already dug...or the furnace already roaring, but they're minor details.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

Only problem is -- gun confiscation will be attempted.  Joe will be attending the U.N. summit this September where the U.N. wants 'emergency global governance powers' over the U.S as well as other countries.

What do you thing he'll do??  Secondly, remember Obama signed a 'small arms' treaty with the U.N. years ago.

Won't matter on damn bit out here. Come and take it.
That won't turn out well.

The governor will have to comply for it to have any effect and 25 states for sure, including yours and mine, will give him the finger.

Offline roamer_1

I was an avid "YELLOWSTONE" fan.

When I read about the LEFT position on private property "SQUATTING" and the barriers it takes to get possession of your asset returned to you, I immediately think of "TAKE HIM TO THE TRAIN STATION".

How easy would it be to simply break-in in the middle of the night...kill them all...roll them up in plastic or rugs and TAKE THEM TO THE TRAIN STATION"?

Of course you have to have the graves already dug...or the furnace already roaring, but they're minor details.   :laugh:

You know Yellowstone is a hollywood wet dream of what it's like up here.
Believe me, that shit only flies in the city.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

ISIS-K?

Who is giving these nomadic goat herders the funding, training, munitions, and logistics to pull off such an attack?

Somewhere, there are rich b@st@rds or complicit Government intelligence services that need boots up their @sses.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 07:52:11 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thing is it could be cartels, Chinese, or even a false flag by our own govt, or a combo of coordinating groups. It's not just the towelheads anymore, and it's just not random cells with shoestring funding.

And I don't in any way dismiss the loss of life in Russia or the pain and suffering to their families, but with the open border there is a far greater possibility of groups here who are far more strategic and thinking of way more destruction, loss of life, and economic disruption, who are funded to the hilt with the ability to do about whatever they want.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

ISIS-K?

Who is giving these nomadic goat herders the funding, training, munitions, and logistics to pull of such an attack?
Wasn't ISIS Barry Hussein Obammy's baby?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Read Kurt's book, "The Attack".

Book of the year.

You will shift uneasily in your seat reading it.

It's on the net, too (if you're not afraid to look, but I sense most are).