Author Topic: Biden building a ‘superstructure’ to prevent Trump win, Rolling Stone reports  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden building a ‘superstructure’ to prevent Trump win, Rolling Stone reports
March 25, 2024 | Chris Donaldson

President Joe Biden and his allies are preparing for an intense battle to keep presumptive GOP nominee Donald J. Trump out of the White House in the event of a close vote in November.

In a new report by Rolling Stone, the formerly anti-establishment outlet puts forth the argument that the “superstructure” built by Team Biden is necessary to prevent Trump from stealing the election when it would effectively allow the incumbent to do exactly that.

“Biden and his inner circle have been drawing up meticulous plans and creating a large legal network focused on wargaming a close election finish, in which the former president and Republican Party launch a scorched-earth, Big Lie–fueled crusade,” the outlet reported, citing the now-standard anonymous sources who have “intimate knowledge of the situation.”

https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1771977300013187207

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/25/biden-building-a-superstructure-to-prevent-trump-win-rolling-stone-reports-1447791/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So Biden wants to be an election denier?

Whoever wins in November, the losing side is not going to accept it and is going to do everything they can to disrupt

January 6 was just the beginning. Although there were leftist rioting in Washington DC when Donald Trump was inaugurated in 2017.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

2024 is a good year to be an election lawyer ... if your client pays you up front, in cash.

Remember the good ol' days, when our biggest election worries were hanging chads and pregnant chads?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

2024 is a good year to be an election lawyer ... if your client pays you up front, in cash.

Remember the good ol' days, when our biggest election worries were hanging chads and pregnant chads?

Right

To both points
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Since then FL resolved the hanging chad issues.  It is doubtful that at this point in time that anything is going to prevent the underhandedness of the DEMS and what they have planned for the ballot box.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.