Author Topic: Biden vows to forge ahead with student loan handouts, has 4 words for all his critics  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden vows to forge ahead with student loan handouts, has 4 words for all his critics
President Biden said he's 'not backing down' on student loans, just months ahead of his rematch with Trump
By Lawrence Richard Fox News
Published March 25, 2024 3:57am EDT | Updated March 25, 2024 7:10am EDT

President Biden is vowing to forge ahead with his plan to forgive billions of dollars in student loans, just months ahead of his expected 2024 presidential election rematch with Donald Trump.

Despite a national debt soaring past $34.5 trillion and the U.S. Supreme Court previously serving as a roadblock for such handouts to loan borrowers, the president is again vowing to forgive the borrowed sums.

"From day one, I promised to fix broken student loan programs and make sure higher education is a ticket to the middle class, not a barrier to opportunity," Biden wrote on X.

He added: "I’m not backing down."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-vows-forge-ahead-with-student-loan-handouts-has-words-for-all-his-critics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is to get young people to the polls. The strategy worked before.

And the courts ruling against him is perfect. If he doesn’t deliver, he can point to  those mean conservatives on the court as the reason
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

The intent is to buy votes from snowflakes where are upset with his Israel policy.

If the intent was to reduce the cost of college, the US Dept of Education, the US Federal Trade Commission, the US Internal Revenue Service, and the US General Accounting Office would audit the tax-returns of these allegedly non-profit institutions, investigate them for uncompetitive trade practices, and look into criminal or civil RICO charges for college tuition and admissions process racketeering.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.