Author Topic: White House signals heavy campaign travel for Biden  (Read 649 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House signals heavy campaign travel for Biden
« on: March 25, 2024, 01:03:14 pm »
 White House signals heavy campaign travel for Biden
by Amie Parnes - 03/25/24 6:00 AM ET

The White House has been adding more jobs to their scheduling and advance team, a sign that President Biden is ramping up for a robust travel schedule in the coming months as he readies for a fierce reelection battle against former President Donald Trump

Sources familiar with internal dynamics at the White House tell The Hill there have been additional job openings available, creating a larger advance team for the White House than in previous years.

The White House is directing its limited headcount, particularly prized during an election year, to the advance office, signaling travel as a priority. 

“This is a sign of all systems go,” said one source familiar with the thinking of Biden and his team. “They’re preparing for what’s ahead and there’s going to be a lot of travel, a lot of messaging events in the near future.”

A White House official confirmed that several positions would be added to the team but would not provide an exact number. But the official said it’s a small percentage of the overall team at the White House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4551466-white-house-signals-heavy-campaign-travel-for-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: White House signals heavy campaign travel for Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 01:17:23 pm »
Stock buying tip:  Invest in the companies that make Adderall and Mydayis.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 03:50:56 pm »
Stock buying tip:  Invest in the companies that make Adderall and Mydayis.

And adult diapers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 05:00:06 pm »
Sounds like he'll be leaving the basement twice in one day, though one is for ice cream.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 05:05:51 pm »
How will his every three hour toilet schedule fit in?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 05:10:37 pm »
Shame that they have to clear a 1/3 of  AF1 for his portable pharmacy to prop the corpse up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 06:31:36 pm »
Hiring advance staff isn't the same thing as actually doing rallies.  We'll see if he can actually show up and do them without falling down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2024, 06:47:17 pm »
Hiring advance staff isn't the same thing as actually doing rallies.  We'll see if he can actually show up and do them without falling down.

We might get to see state of the art AI holographs.  Not too far fetched considering Hollywood is "all in" for Pedo Joe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2024, 06:56:31 pm »
Our Joe has the stamina of Secretariat.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2024, 06:59:57 pm »

Advance staff is code for People who clear the stage of FOD.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2024, 07:05:39 pm »

Nailed it...

BIRTH
30 Mar 1970
Caroline County, Virginia, USA
DEATH
4 Oct 1989 (aged 19)
Paris, Bourbon County, Kentucky, USA
BURIAL
Claiborne Farm Equine Cemetery
Paris, Bourbon County, Kentucky, USA

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2024, 07:06:45 pm »

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2024, 07:15:40 pm »

Perhaps a body double. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 07:36:11 pm »
He spent the weekend in Delaware, and returned to D.C. to this busy schedule today: the daily briefing and lunch.

Aaannnd, that's a wrap!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 09:24:43 pm »
Not to worry. Jill has the stamina....she can do it.