Author Topic: UN Budgets Millions for U.S.-Bound Migrants in 2024  (Read 646 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UN Budgets Millions for U.S.-Bound Migrants in 2024
« on: March 25, 2024, 11:12:54 am »
UN Budgets Millions for U.S.-Bound Migrants in 2024
Public docs show cash handouts to help feed, transport, and house people headed for the U.S. border

By Todd Bensman on January 24, 2024
Remote video URL

AUSTIN, Texas — Early on in America’s historic border crisis, now entering its fourth record-smashing year, some Republican lawmakers named a significant enabling culprit other than the usual Mexican cartel smugglers. They named the U.S. taxpayer-funded United Nations as essentially a co-smuggler after seeing my reports that the UN was handing out debit cards and cash vouchers to aspiring illegal border crossers on their way north.

One outraged group of 21 border-security-minded lawmakers even pitched a bill that would require the United States, the UN’s largest donor, to turn off the taxpayer money spigot. H.R. 6155 never caught fire, though, in no small part because “fact checks” claiming to debunk other reports like mine in the conservative press dissuaded broader media interest and left the American public in the dark.

But now the UN’s 2024 update to the “Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan” (RMRP for short), a planning and budget document for handing out nearly $1.6 billion in 17 Latin America countries, can cast a broad confirming light on the cash giveaways and much more aid for 2024 ahead — with the helping hands of 248 named non-governmental organizations. Despite the RMRP plan title naming Venezuelans as recipients of this aid operation, the document’s fine print (footnote on p. 14 and paragraph on p. 43, for instance) says the largesse goes to “all nationalities” and “multiple other nationalities”.

The documents clear up any mystery about what the UN and NGOs are doing on the migrant trails and leave no room for supposedly debunking “fact checks”.

https://cis.org/Bensman/UN-Budgets-Millions-USBound-Migrants-2024
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: UN Budgets Millions for U.S.-Bound Migrants in 2024
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 09:43:43 pm »
It's time for pro-American hackers to start disrupting these funding channels.

Throw a wrench into the works!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 09:50:53 pm »
It's time for pro-American hackers to start disrupting these funding channels.

Throw a wrench into the works!

Migrants? They are ILLEGALS!!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 01:42:30 am »
This is an international NGO attacking (invading) OUR country.

We fund this. STOP!

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 02:09:30 am »
This is an international NGO attacking (invading) OUR country.

We fund this. STOP!

Exactly.  Stop giving out free shit, and they will stop coming.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-