Author Topic: Today's Toons 3/25/24  (Read 5000 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 3/25/24
« on: March 25, 2024, 11:10:21 am »

Click below for related audio:

Click for related story:

Click below for related action:

Click for related story:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

On baseball's Opening Day in Washington, Attorney General Merrick Garland will be on hand at the stadium to throw out the First Amendment.

Staying in character after last night's State of the Union President Biden bit 3 Secret Service agents while walking up the aisle.

President Biden has a new Secret Service code name after his State of the Union speech. It's Old Yeller.

Five killed in Gaza by relief supplies that were airdropped on them by the US. This is what happens when you ship using ACME.

I always assumed it was Hunter's cocaine found in the White House and Commander who bit the 26 Secret Service agents but after the State of the Union speech I'm not so sure.

In his State of the Union, Joe Biden proposed raising taxes on billionaires and businesses while adding three more Doritos to every bag.

President Biden was so focused and in command in the State of the Union, the Special Counsel is now reconsidering prosecuting him.

President Biden in his State of the Union voiced his support for Ukraine against Russia. I just hope the end of the world won't be accidental. Joe Biden has two buttons on his desk, one button is marked Launch and the other is marked Lunch, and we all hope he's wearing his reading glasses today.

Baltimore businessman Jason Palmer was the talk of the cable news channels Wednesday after he defeated Joe Biden in the Democratic primary in American Samoa. We all know what happens to the guy next. Donald Trump may not have a running mate yet, but it looks like he has a co-defendant.

MSNBC host Joy Reid declared that opposition to illegal immigration is race-based prejudice by white people who don't want more brown people in the U.S. She's black with a shock of straightened white hair. Joy Reid looks like what happened if you ask Disney to cast someone to play Donald Trump.

The House Oversight Committee invited Hunter Biden to answer influence peddling charges in a public hearing this month. After watching his father deliver his State of the Union speech Thursday, I owe Hunter an apology. I now realize that was not his cocaine found in the White House last summer.

Truckload of toilet paper rolls spills all over Interstate 5 in California. It was obviously headed to San Francisco.

Boeing vowed Tuesday to fix the mechanical problems that have plagued their airliners the last month. Doors that fly off mid-flight, flight controls jammed, an engine caught fire and a tire fell off after take-off. This week, Boeing stock dropped like Bill Clinton's pants on the runway at Epstein Island.

Special Counsel Robert Hur told the House why he didn't indict President Biden for illegally possessing secret documents. It's easy to explain how Joe skated. Colonel Mustard committed the murder in the Conservatory with the Candlestick, but Colonel Mustard can't remember being there.

Haiti's ruling party overthrown by a new political party consisting of cannibals. I'm just guessing that'd be the Donner Party.

I think the Bobby Kennedy/Aaron Rodgers ticket should be called the Let's Give Jimmy Kimmel an Aneurysm Party.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 3/25/24
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 12:11:23 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 01:02:51 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 01:17:24 pm »
Thank you, Pookie. Happy Monday!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 02:38:47 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the Monday toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 03:52:07 pm »
Thank you, Pookie. Happy Monday!

My pleasure & thanks for the oxymoron, Deb!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 03:52:41 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the Monday toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline scottfreitas

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2024, 04:13:34 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

Just another manic Monday... ;)

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2024, 04:23:40 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

Just another manic Monday... ;)

My pleasure, as ever, Scott!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Offline ricebug

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2024, 04:35:32 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2024, 04:36:36 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2024, 06:05:29 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2024, 06:40:12 pm »
Obviously there are no funny, much less truthful cartoons about Republicans, otherwise Pookie would post them.
You can't make this stuff up.
On the subect of the Indiana high school leader who told a student that his American flag painted pickup truck was "offensive" I called the high school at (812) 576-1900 and they refused to answer.  No answering machine either.  Same thing with Superintendent's Office at (812) 576-4811.  They obviously got tired of fending off irate citizens from across America.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline pookie18

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 07:07:41 pm »
Obviously there are no funny, much less truthful cartoons about Republicans, otherwise Pookie would post them.
You can't make this stuff up.
On the subect of the Indiana high school leader who told a student that his American flag painted pickup truck was "offensive" I called the high school at (812) 576-1900 and they refused to answer.  No answering machine either.  Same thing with Superintendent's Office at (812) 576-4811.  They obviously got tired of fending off irate citizens from across America.

Thanks for making that call, ChemEngrMBA!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 07:08:59 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!

You're welcome, CL!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2024, 08:06:33 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 10:45:51 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

My pleasure, Smokin Joe!