Author Topic: Non-profit group reveals illegal immigrants tried buying guns almost 48,000 TIMES in 2023  (Read 204 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Non-profit group reveals illegal immigrants tried buying guns almost 48,000 TIMES in 2023
03/24/2024 // Zoey Sky // 1.2K Views

A group that monitors border security policy has revealed that for the last 25 years, illegal aliens have tried to buy firearms at gun shops almost 48,000 times but were denied.

On Jan. 2, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has nearly 14 million records of firearms applications that failed a national background check because of "unique prohibiting events."

According to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), out of those recorded cases, 47,930 denials were issued to illegal immigrants between Nov. 1998 and Nov. 2023.

FAIR explained that even though the 13.9 million unique prohibiting events cataloged in the FBI database represent events and not individual illegal aliens, the data still points to "large numbers of migrants in the market for firearms."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-24-illegal-immigrants-buying-guns-48000-times-2023.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson