Author Topic: Chileans Arrested in Orange County, CA Suburb Days After LAPD Forms Task Force to Stop Home Invasion  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chileans Arrested in Orange County, CA Suburb Days After LAPD Forms Task Force to Stop Home Invasions
By David Greyson Mar. 24, 2024 6:40 pm236 Comments

Three men, who were Chilean nationals, were arrested Friday by Irvine Police Department after the officers noticed a “suspicious vehicle.” They were identified as Leopoldo Jara-Araya, 57, Ricardo Navarete-Loyola, 19, and Julio Cordova-Martinez, 55.

Police have been vigilant in Irvine after a recent increase in home robberies. Irvine is located in Orange County, California.

The Los Angeles Police Department recently put together a task force to deal with international crime rings focusing on high-end homes.

Fox News reported:

Police arrested three men from Chile on Friday in the quiet California suburban town of Irvine, just days after the Los Angeles Police Department formed a task force to address an international crime ring targeting luxury homes in the U.S.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/chilean-nationals-arrested-orange-county-ca-suburb-days/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson