Author Topic: WATCH: Illegal Alien Lists All the Things New York City is Giving Him for FREE — and it’s Shocking  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Illegal Alien Lists All the Things New York City is Giving Him for FREE — and it’s Shocking
By Cassandra MacDonald Mar. 24, 2024 3:00 pm457 Comments

YouTuber Nick Shirley has posted a man-on-the-street interview with an illegal alien in New York, who detailed the shocking amount of goods and services he has received at taxpayers’ expense.
The interview begins with Shirley asking the migrant how long he has been staying at the Watson Hotel, and if he had to pay for it.

“Two months. … No, no, we don’t pay. It is totally free. It is a help that the state gives us,” the migrant says, in Spanish.

The migrant also details the “good service” he is given at the hotel, including free “breakfast, lunch, dinner, everything.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/watch-illegal-alien-lists-all-things-new-york/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson