Author Topic: Migrants Given Free Apartments While New Yorkers Struggle  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Given Free Apartments While New Yorkers Struggle
« on: March 25, 2024, 09:19:59 am »

Migrants Given Free Apartments While New Yorkers Struggle
Story by Evelyn Thomas • 19h
Apartments for migrants
©Source: via PBS NewsHour

The recent implementation of a program providing free apartments to migrants in New York City has sparked controversy and raised concerns regarding the allocation of resources and the impact on local residents. The initiative, which aims to provide housing for asylum-seeking families, has drawn attention due to the contrasting circumstances of New Yorkers facing housing challenges and the significant expenditure associated with the program.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-given-free-apartments-while-new-yorkers-struggle/ss-BB1krF3Q?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=8e256f3c169841609a9f886c6d9dcd29&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migrants Given Free Apartments While New Yorkers Struggle
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 09:21:04 am »
I don't understand why Trump puts illegals ahead of Americans like this. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson