Author Topic: NBC's Kristen Welker To Ronna McDaniel: Do You Owe This Country An Apology For Enabling Trump's Lies  (Read 453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC's Kristen Welker To Ronna McDaniel: Do You Owe This Country An Apology For Enabling Trump's Lies?
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date March 24, 2024

Meet The Press" host Kristen Welker asked Ronna McDaniel, the recently-departed RNC Chair who was just hired by NBC News, whether she owes the country an apology for "enabling Donald Trump and his mistruths and lies."

KRISTEN WELKER: Very quickly, Ronna, before I let you go, you seem to be changing your tone, as it relates to Joe Biden being legitimately elected. Why should viewers, why should people, trust you believe what you're saying right now--

RONNA MCDANIEL: I don't think I'm changing my tone at all.

KRISTEN WELKER: But why should people trust what you're saying right now?

RONNA MCDANIEL: One, I will say this: Kristen, voters right now in this country are going to be making a choice in November, and they don't care about 2020, Republicans and Democrats--

KRISTEN WELKER: A lot of people say it is fundamental to the country's democracy, Ronna--

RONNA MCDANIEL: I think they're thinking about inflation, the border, crime, their kid's schooling. And I think it's really important (I represent 50% of this country, whether you like it or not), to be able to have different viewpoints and say, "I disagree with that viewpoint, but it's important to hear it," is important to our country. I am not changing my tune. This is where I have been. And right now we're heading into a pivotal election.

KRISTEN WELKER: Speak to the people who hold you responsible for enabling Donald Trump and his mistruths, his lies about the election. Why should they trust you when they say they don't?

more w/video
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/24/nbcs_welker_to_ronna_mcdaniel_do_you_owe_this_country_an_apology_for_enabling_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
Follow
How frightening that this horrible person, this orotund slob, this sly opportunist, was actually in charge of the RNC.  The country hangs in the balance and the GOP Donald Trump picked this ridiculous creature to lead the fight?

There, fixed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

There, fixed it.
Sly opportunist? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. No fan of McDaniel, but I don't think D'Souza understands the word irony.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hostin: Ronna McDaniel Involved in ‘Attempting to Suppress the Black Vote’

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin told her co-hosts Monday on ABC’s “The View” that former Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel was involved in “attempting to suppress the black vote.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/25/abcs-hostin-ronna-mcdaniel-involved-in-attempting-to-suppress-the-black-vote/
Support the USO