Author Topic: Michigan Offers Homeowners $500 a Month to House ‘Newcomers’  (Read 1683 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan Offers Homeowners $500 a Month to House ‘Newcomers’

Warner Todd Huston 24 Mar 2024

The state of Michigan is reportedly pushing a program offering citizens $500 a month to take in migrants.

The program, called the Newcomer Rental Subsidy, is set to provide shelter outside state shelters for “refugees.” The assistance would be available to homeowners for up to a year, according to MLive.com.

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1771327839956292034

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/03/24/michigan-offers-homeowners-500-month-house-newcomers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Michigan Offers Homeowners $500 a Month to House ‘Newcomers’
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 12:06:09 am »
What could go wrong?

After 30 days the "newcomers" have squatter rights and can refuse to move out.

or worse 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 12:09:17 am »
What could go wrong?

After 30 days the "newcomers" have squatter rights and can refuse to move out.

or worse
Yep. It's a trap.
They may enter your home as guests, but before long they will dominate. Eventually, you are the one homeless and on the street.

And who knows if the State will continue to pay after a few weeks. If the State stops paying, and you cannot evict the so-called guests, then what are you going to do? Are you going to sue the State for not paying what they said they would?
Good luck with that ...

Also, nobody knows who these people are. Countries all over the globe are emptying their prisons and asylums and sending them all to Biden. You could take in a murderer, a rapist, a gangbanger, a drug kingpin, who knows? Nobody knows.

Mayorkas and his MSNBC gimp slaves like to portray these people as poor starving women and children fleeing persecution. This is a lie. This is a BIG lie. Most of the so-called 'migrants' are young healthy military age men. And if you think they won't beat you and rape your daughter once they are inside your house, well that is very naïve. Not to mention that they will steal everything in sight for drug money.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:55:29 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 12:52:48 am »
$500 up to 12 months.  So -- what happens to the squatters or to the homeowners after 12 months??

Another stupid liberal idea.

P.S.  Let's call the 'Newcomers' what they really are; ILLEGALS!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 06:20:02 am »
No effing way.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 10:56:23 am »
It starts with, 'I want to help the homeless' Ok that that is good.
Then evolves to' Why can't he live in the spare bedroom? ..OK?
OK but you do know he is eventually going to abuse and rape you.
And you will never report it, because you do not want your rape to be seen as "racist"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 10:18:29 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 02:06:47 am »

Whenever I read these articles, I think of that scene
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 08:12:27 am »
Whenever I read these articles, I think of that scene
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 10:41:40 am »
What is now presented as an opportunity will someday soon be issued as a mandate.