Author Topic: Sen. Lisa Murkowski ‘can’t get behind Donald Trump,’ vague about her future with GOP  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Sen. Lisa Murkowski ‘can’t get behind Donald Trump,’ vague about her future with GOP
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published March 24, 2024, 9:17 a.m. ET

Sen. Lisa Murkowski ripped into former President Donald Trump Sunday, categorically ruling out the possibility of voting for him while being evasive about her future with the Republican Party.

“I wish that as Republicans, we had … a nominee that I could get behind,” Murkowski (R-Alaska) vented to CNN. “I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump.”

Earlier this month, Murkowski, 66, gave a last-minute endorsement to former Republican presidential hopeful Nikki Haley, who dropped out of the race days later in the wake of a Super Tuesday drubbing.

The Alaskan senator has long exhibited a penchant for bucking party lines. Back in 2021, she was one of seven Republican senators who voted to convict Trump during the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/24/us-news/lisa-murkowski-cant-get-behind-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34