Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘It’s Very Clear that Trump Is a Grifter’  (Read 559 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: ‘It’s Very Clear that Trump Is a Grifter’
« on: March 24, 2024, 06:47:35 pm »
Pelosi: ‘It’s Very Clear that Trump Is a Grifter’

Pam Key 24 Mar 2024

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Inside” that it was “clear” former President Donald Trump “is a grifter.”

Host Jen Psaki said, “You’ve been ahead of the curve that Trump is a conman for a long time. The fact they want to pay his own legal bills despite claiming he is a billionaire feels like it’s an in-your-face example. I know your concern is not the Republican donors, but are they being duped?”

Pelosi said, “Well, I think it’s very clear that Trump is a grifter. That is the way it is. Integrity which is something we all want to always deepen in politics and government has just flown the coop with him. These people who are so happy to give him money to pay his legal fees should be told that is where they are spending money.”

Psaki said, “It’s important for people to know about the grifter and what he’s up to. Let’s talk about the 14th anniversary of the Affordable Care Act. It would not be in existence without your role, I can confirm that. I was in the Obama administration at the time, and one of the things people may take for granted is it remains at risk. Trump has been clear he would love to do away with it.”

Pelosi said, “Let me just say for a person who rarely has any affinity for the truth, this is one of the times where Donald Trump is telling the truth. He wants to terminate the Affordable Care Act. In his crude mouth he said Obamacare sucks. It does not.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/24/pelosi-its-very-clear-that-trump-is-a-grifter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Pelosi: ‘It’s Very Clear that Trump Is a Grifter’
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 06:58:12 pm »
Says the person who has made a career out of profiting off insider information.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 07:00:01 pm »
Speaking of the so called “Affordable Care Act,” I sat in on a meeting where the future of healthcare in this country was discussed

There was an agreement by the speakers that the American healthcare system will see a collapse within the next 10 years. More demand for healthcare and less people to pay for it, the influx of illegal immigrants straining hospital systems in certain states, and as a result reimbursement is declining from government programs and private insurance as both entities are running out of money. Hospitals are being required more and more to eat the costs.

The so-called affordable care act did  and is doing nothing to solve that

I’m semi retired, and I hope to fully retire in the next couple years and I couldn’t have picked a better time to get out out of the American healthcare system
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 07:08:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 07:32:25 pm »
Of course, Pelosi's real complaint is not that Trump is a grifter, but that Trump's grift doesn't fit comfortably into the system of grift (and graft) that the DC Swamp set up of the past century or so, and threatens to upset her and her friends getting ill-gotten gains by hoodwinking the electorate as they have for decades.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 08:08:40 pm »
Poor Nancy, sounds like she is jealous, if this were a crappy disney movie she would be

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 09:07:40 pm »
It's amazing anyone takes her seriously.

What's even more amazing is that she somehow thinks she should be taken seriously.