Author Topic: Embarrassing moment Kamala Harris claps along and smiles to protest in Puerto Rico (before the vice  (Read 317 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
DAILYMAIL.COM
By KATELYN CARALLE
24 March 2024
  • Vice President awkwardly stops clapping to a song after it was translated to her
  • Came during a trip to Puerto Rico on Friday where singers targeted Kamala Harris, President Joe Biden and the administration's foreign policies
  • 'Long live free Palestine and Haiti too,' they say, according to translation
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13233075/Embarrassing-moment-Kamala-Harris-claps-smiles-protest-Puerto-Rico.html
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 06:42:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
¡Qué tonto!
She is a literal idiot, in the formal definition of the word.
Kamala has the mind of a 14 year old little girl.
Yeaaa! Yeaaa! If they are clapping and dancing then I want to do it too ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.