Author Topic: DEI newsletter circulates US intel community, promoting cross-dressing and woke language: report  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DEI newsletter circulates US intel community, promoting cross-dressing and woke language: report
The overall theme of the document is "the importance of words" and making spy agencies a more inclusive place.

By Charlotte Hazard
Published: March 23, 2024 4:28pm

A"Diversity, Equity and Inclusion" newsletter that highlighted cross-dressing and woke language was recently circulated in the U.S. intelligence community, according to reports.

It was sent to organizations such as the CIA and featured a secret agent who revealed he was a cross-dresser.

The newsletter, called The Dive, included several left-wing initiatives, and was circulated by the Intelligence Community Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Office, according to Fox News Digital, which reviewed the document.

"I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes," the anonymous officer wrote, according to the document. "I think my experiences as someone who crossdresses have sharpened the skills I use as an intelligence officer, particularly critical thinking and perspective-taking."
The overall theme of the document is "the importance of words" and making spy agencies a more inclusive place.

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/dei-letter-circulates-us-intel-community-propping-cross-dressing-and
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson