Author Topic: MS-13 leader among the FBI's most wanted apprehended at southern border  (Read 252 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MS-13 leader among the FBI's most wanted apprehended at southern border
"He is alleged to be among the most senior leaders of MS-13 worldwide."

Sara Higdon
Mar 23, 2024

Earlier this month, a senior leader of the brutal MS-13 gang and one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives, Freddy Ivan Jandres-Parada was apprehended at the San Ysidro Port of Entry at the border of San Diego, California, and Mexico.

According to Court Watch, the 48-year-old was caught on March 7 after being on the run for narco-terrorism charges for nearly four years. A detention order showed that Jandres-Parada voluntarily waived his right to bail.

Jandres-Parada is accused of being a member of "Ranfla Nacional" which acts as a board of directors for the MS-13 gang. Prosecutors in the case allege that the board "controlled the process for recruitment of new members and advancement to higher ranks” and murders for the organization are approved by it. 

An FBI wanted poster offered $10,000 for any information that led to Jandres-Parada. It said he was "wanted for his alleged involvement in the direction of MS-13 activity in the United States, Mexico, and El Salvador."

https://thepostmillennial.com/ms-13-leader-among-the-fbis-most-wanted-apprehended-at-southern-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
His lawyer will probably claim it is clear case of racial profiling and he'll be set free by some liberal judge.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

One down and how many hundreds or thousands to go?  Yes, likely to be set free be some liberal judge.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.