Author Topic: We Should Fight First for the Bill of Rights  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
We Should Fight First for the Bill of Rights
« on: March 24, 2024, 03:18:21 pm »
March 24, 2024
We Should Fight First for the Bill of Rights
By J.B. Shurk

Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage? 

I sure as hell wouldn’t.  I will not fight for institutionalized racism, corporate Marxism, viewpoint discrimination, or the profits of multinational investment houses.  I will not fight for people who wish to erase the First and Second Amendments while paying lip service to what’s left of the Bill of Rights.  I will not fight for the Federal Reserve’s continued manipulation of the dollar or BlackRock’s control over foreign policy.  I will not fight for a government that is guilty of murder, rape, drug-trafficking, and other violent crimes because the Department of Homeland Security refuses to enforce our sovereign borders.  I will not fight for the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the United Nations, or any other international body that seeks global control over local communities.  I will not fight for a D.C. Deep State that calls me a “domestic extremist” or “terrorist” because I believe in freedom, family values, and God.  I will not fight for a gaggle of worthless Pentagon politicos who think “patriotism,” “duty,” and “honor” are all dirty words.  I will not fight for people who wish to destroy my country.

From the looks of it, I am far from alone.  Writer Michael Letts brought a Rumble video to my attention in which Colonel Larry Wilkerson (retired) tells high school students bluntly: “I recommend none of you 18 and 19 year olds go into the military, because all your military is doing today is being led by people who are insane, infested with lust for money, who want to get out of the military and make seven, eight figures with defense contractors, [and] want war after war after war.”  The 31-year Army veteran, who served in the Vietnam War, is devastated to “be saying that to young kids,” but he does not trust those in charge

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/we_should_fight_first_for_the_bill_of_rights.html
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 03:19:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson