Author Topic: 36 Chinese fighters enter Taiwan’s airspace within 24 hours  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

36 Chinese fighters enter Taiwan’s airspace within 24 hours
FEATUREDWIB AIR March 22, 2024 Staff Writer

Adnkronos International, Rome
(TNS)

Tension remains high in the Taiwan Strait. The Ministry of Defense of Taipei reports the presence of six Chinese military ships in the waters around the island and a record of 36 Chinese fighters entering Taiwan’s airspace within 24 hours, a space that is de facto independent but which Beijing considers a “rebel province” and for which Chinese leader Xi Jinping wants “reunification”.

Since the beginning of the year, Taiwan had never detected so many Chinese jets in 24 hours.

According to the Ministry of Defense of Taipei, thirteen of the 36 fighters crossed the ‘median line’ of the Taiwan Strait, which Beijing does not recognize.

https://warisboring.com/36-chinese-fighters-enter-taiwans-airspace-within-24-hours/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: 36 Chinese fighters enter Taiwan’s airspace within 24 hours
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 03:13:29 pm »
 :bkmk:  Not a good sign.  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: 36 Chinese fighters enter Taiwan’s airspace within 24 hours
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 03:51:05 pm »
:bkmk:  Not a good sign.  **nononono*

It's definitely an escalation, probing the defenses and the response. It's also how we got Noriega, we did so much of that he let his guard down and that's when we went in.
The Republic is lost.