Author Topic: Kamala Harris claps to Puerto Rico protest song, stops once aide translates what they're actually si  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris claps to Puerto Rico protest song, stops once aide translates what they're actually singing
A San Juan band called out Vice President Kamala Harris on Palestine, Haiti
 By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published March 24, 2024 9:04am EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris was captured on camera clapping to a Puerto Rican protest song during her visit to San Juan on Friday, stopping short once an aide translated what singers added to the lyrics.

After making remarks in Puerto Rico's capital, Harris visited the Goyoco community center in the Santurce neighborhood of San Juan where she took a tour and heard from center staff and community leaders.

The motorcade was greeted by a mix of several dozen, loud demonstrators and onlookers on the sidewalk. One held a sign that said "Kamala Harris war criminal," another called the USA and Israel "genocidal."

The vice president stopped in a courtyard within the community center where a six-person group of musicians played. Pool cameras captured Harris clapping her hands and nodding along as she watched and listened. A singer then performed accompanied by a piano. According to RNC Research, Harris was clapping until an aide next to her translated what the band was saying.

The woman standing next to Harris is Mariana Reyes, executive director at La Goyco, while the man is Frankie Miranda, Hispanic Federation president, according to The Associated Press.

"We want to know, Kamala, what did you come here for? ... Long live Free Palestine and Haiti too!" the band said, according to the account managed by the Republican National Committee.

Harris then stopped clapping and instead folded her hands and slightly nodded as the song continued.

more
 https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-claps-puerto-rico-protest-song-stops-once-aide-translates-actually-singing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

One heart beat away, folks

One heart beat away
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe she needs a venn diagram to explain the lyrics
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
To be completely honest, if a bunch of punks wanted to sing trash lyrics like that around me, I'd probably clap along just to make fun of them.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024