Author Topic: Weeping Teen Migrant Found Abandoned by Smugglers in Texas Desert – Democrats Did This  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Weeping Teen Migrant Found Abandoned by Smugglers in Texas Desert – Democrats Did This
By George C. Upper III, The Western Journal Mar. 23, 2024 7:40 pm462 Comments
TruthTweetShareGettrGabTelegram
Hector may not believe it, but he’s one of the lucky ones.

The 18-year-old Mexican national was abandoned in the desert by the smugglers whom he had paid about $3,000 to get him across the southern border and into the United States. He was supposed to pay them another $3,000 upon reaching his destination — Indianapolis, where he said his father works as a roofer.

Because of a condition that was causing his muscles to deteriorate from overuse, Hector couldn’t keep up with the rest of the group. The smugglers, having already received half their $6,000 fee up front, apparently didn’t care.

The other 10 or so people in his group moved on, leaving him to fend for himself in what NewsNation described as a “desolate area of Texas”: Terrell County, population 760, or about one person for every three square miles of land.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/weeping-teen-migrant-found-abandoned-smugglers-texas-desert/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson