Author Topic: Cartel-linked illegal remains free after shooting a transgender migrant in Chicago  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cartel-linked illegal remains free after shooting a transgender migrant in Chicago
03/22/2024 // Richard Brown // 1.3K Views

In a disturbing incident, a transgender migrant was attacked in broad daylight in Chicago. Adding to the tragedy, the suspect, identified as an illegal immigrant from Venezuela with connections to a drug cartel, is escaping prosecution.

The situation takes a darker turn when it's revealed that just two days before the attack, the suspect was charged with several felonies, including illegal possession of a firearm. And the troubling saga continued on March 3, when the suspect was once again apprehended for driving without a license.

The victim, a transgender woman from Venezuela, was waiting for transportation outside a nightclub in the mostly Hispanic American neighborhood of Little Village. This is where she was confronted by the assailant, who fired multiple shots at her, causing severe injuries. The attack, treated as a hate crime by investigators, occurred at around 4:30 a.m. on Feb. 4. (Related: Chicago crowned MURDER CAPITAL of the United States for 12th consecutive year.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-22-illegal-shot-transgender-migrant-chicago-no-charges.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson