Author Topic: Tyson Foods Kills American Jobs, Illegals’ Gun Rights, AOC’s District Overrun, And Immigrants Cookin  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Immigration Headlines [6 ITEMS!]—Tyson Foods Kills American Jobs, Illegals’ Gun Rights, AOC’s District Overrun, And Immigrants Cooking RATS In NYC

Former Agent
03/22/2024

Tyson Foods Kills Iowa Plant and 1,200 Jobs So They Can Hire Illegal Aliens in New York, The Liberty Daily, March 15, 2024

Unlike the Genesis song “(It’s No Fun Being An) Illegal Alien,” it may not be fun, but membership has its privileges.

See this video:

One guy’s reaction:

A few years back, we busted some illegal aliens working at a large greenhouse, where they would grow tomatoes among other vegetables.

One of my colleagues had actually worked for the greenhouse when he was in high school. What was management’s reaction to our taking away some of their illegal alien employees?

https://www.alipac.us/f12/immigration-headlines-%5B6-items-%5D%97tyson-foods-kills-american-jobs-illegals%92-gun-right-418832/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson