Author Topic: Fani Willis warns ‘train is coming’ in Trump Georgia case  (Read 421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fani Willis warns ‘train is coming’ in Trump Georgia case
by Lauren Irwin - 03/23/24 10:04 PM ET

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) warned that the “train is coming” in her prosecution of former President Trump in his election interference case, despite efforts to slow down the case amid the discovery of her once-romantic relationship with a former special prosecutor.

Willis, who avoided being disqualified from the case after appointing her former boyfriend to work it, said the weeks-long process detailing her relationship didn’t derail the main case because her team “has been continuing to work.”

“All while that was going on, we were writing responsive briefs, we were still doing the case in a way that it needed to be done,” she told CNN on Saturday. “I don’t feel like we’ve been slowed down at all.”

“I do think there are efforts to slow down this train, but the train is coming,” Willis continued.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4552102-fani-willis-warns-train-is-coming-in-trump-georgia-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Fani Willis warns ‘train is coming’ in Trump Georgia case
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 03:15:41 pm »
Fannie  knows trains.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 04:29:13 pm »
Probably not her best analogy....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 04:36:01 pm »

The 'train' Willis sees coming is coming for her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 08:05:29 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-