Author Topic: Biden steps up efforts to reach voters of color  (Read 151 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden steps up efforts to reach voters of color
« on: March 24, 2024, 01:26:32 pm »
 Biden steps up efforts to reach voters of color
by Julia Mueller - 03/24/24 6:00 AM ET

President Biden’s campaign is stepping up efforts to reach voters of color ahead of a November showdown with former President Trump and amid signs that some Black and Latino voters are turning away from the Democratic Party.

President Biden’s campaign last week launched ads speaking directly to Black voters in battleground states, arguing another Trump term would be a “disaster” for the demographic. A day later, the campaign announced a program to engage Latino voters — and Biden said during a campaign stop in Arizona that they’re “the reason why, in large part, I beat Donald Trump.”

Biden’s trips to Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada in recent weeks shows a ramped-up understanding that “this is going to be won in swing states, and in places with young voters of color,” said Democratic strategist Michael Starr Hopkins.

“The only way for Democrats to win is for Black voters to show up at the polls,” Hopkins said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4550620-biden-efforts-black-latino-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden steps up efforts to reach voters of color
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 01:32:14 pm »
At this rate, Biden will be campaigning in eubonics by Oct
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy