Author Topic: L A Times Falsely Hypes a “Wild” 2023/2024 Rainy Season while Concealing NOAA Climate Science Data E  (Read 506 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

L A Times Falsely Hypes a “Wild” 2023/2024 Rainy Season while Concealing NOAA Climate Science Data Establishing this Season as Completely Normal
18 hours ago Guest Blogger 20 Comments

Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

The L A Times has been falsely hyping in numerous recent articles that the year 2023/2024 December through February California rainy season outcome is “supercharged” and “wild” based upon use of climate alarmism hyperbole that conceals extensive NOAA climate science precipitation data that clearly proves California’s most recent rainy season is in fact completely normal based on detailed and readily available NOAA rainfall records going back to year 1895.

These recent Times rainfall climate alarmist hyperbole articles are shown below and found here, here, here and here.

These L A Times articles provide absolutely no presentation of readily available, detailed, and extensive NOAA climate science precipitation data that addresses measured rainfall levels for the state of California, all 58 California County regions and numerous California City regions over the period from 1895 through February 2024.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/03/23/l-a-times-falsely-hypes-a-wild-2023-2024-rainy-season-while-concealing-noaa-climate-science-data-establishing-this-season-as-completely-normal/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson