Author Topic: What the US Army should learn from Ukraine's hasty retreat from a Russian assault  (Read 175 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What the US Army should learn from Ukraine's hasty retreat from a Russian assault
Story by insider@insider.com (Michael Peck) • 1h •

Ukraine's retreat under heavy fire in Avdiivka should be a wake-up call for the US Army.

A US Army officer argued the operation is proof that withdrawals must be carefully planned.

The force covering the retreat may need more key weapons and sensors to stall the attacker.

The art of war isn't just knowing how to attack or defend. It's also knowing how to retreat with minimum losses in personnel and equipment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-the-us-army-should-learn-from-ukraine-s-hasty-retreat-from-a-russian-assault/ar-BB1kr0sn?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=8d8b7a1dc89a46d49124fcc252cc2a80&ei=49
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson