Author Topic: ‘What the Hell is This Evil’: DOJ Announcement of Federal Red Flag Center Catches Congress by Surpri  (Read 641 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘What the Hell is This Evil’: DOJ Announcement of Federal Red Flag Center Catches Congress by Surprise
By
Kyle Becker -
March 23, 2024

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson surrendered to the Democratic Party’s gratuitous spending demands on late Friday night, and by doing so, the Republican Party forfeited any leverage to press for reforms, such as border enforcement and fiscal discipline.

The Senate GOP’s passage of a $1.2 trillion omnibus spending package — larger than any such spending bill passed under former Speaker Nancy Pelosi and current Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer — was driven by the election-year desire to avoid a government “shutdown.”

However, the U.S. government “shutdown” came and went at midnight, with little fanfare or immediate consequences for the nation. In the early morning hours on Saturday, the omnibus spending bill was finally passed and implemented to the relief of the political class.

Hours after the passage of the spending bill, there was a disturbing announcement made that captured the attention of the American people, including Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1771521716805669016

more
https://thepoliticsbrief.com/what-the-hell-is-this-evil-doj-announcement-of-federal-red-flag-center-catches-congress-by-surprise/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The horse has left the barn and now the bitching?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

The horse has left the barn and now the bitching?

I guess they had to pass the bill in order to find out what’s in it :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I guess they had to pass the bill in order to find out what’s in it :shrug:

If 20 opposing  Reps had each taken 50+/- pages to read then one of them would surely have caught this and said "wait just a damn minute" but I guess that is too much to ask.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

The GOP is worthless!  What difference do they make??  I can count on one hand the number of our elected officials at the federal level that I think are doing there jobs. The rest of them are pretty flippin' worthless.

This should have never happened and people are finding fault for MTG for wanting to kick Johnson to the curb??? Seriously???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

If 20 opposing  Reps had each taken 50+/- pages to read then one of them would surely have caught this and said "wait just a damn minute" but I guess that is too much to ask.

IF only -- that would have been too much to ask them to do their damn jobs!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Republicans blast Biden admin's 'Red Flag Operation' as one that will 'violate' Second Amendment rights

'What the hell is this evil,' Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie questioned in a social media post about the effort

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-blast-biden-admins-red-flag-operation-will-violate-second-amendment-rights
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is the first step in formal gun confiscation which will only apply to law abiding gun owners, Christians, Republicans, and White People in general.

This has nothing to do with stopping the 'worse than Iraq' daily gun violence in places like Chicago and Baltimore, et al. Those places are off-limits. They are Democrat Party garrisons.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

It is the first step in formal gun confiscation which will only apply to law abiding gun owners, Christians, Republicans, and White People in general.

This has nothing to do with stopping the 'worse than Iraq' daily gun violence in places like Chicago and Baltimore, et al. Those places are off-limits. They are Democrat Party garrisons.

We already have red flag laws in FL thanks to Rick Scott our former governor.  That is one fault that I find with the FL legislature - they haven't rescinded those laws.

So FL is prime ground for confiscation.

Basically neighbors, friends, relatives, selling each other out when they get angry more so than someone breaking into a home with a fire arm.  Illegals firearms can be had anywhere.

Though it is no longer mandatory in FL to apply for a permit, I went ahead and did so anyways -- I was thinking that possibly the law would change going back to needing a permit.  Now I'm sorry that I did. 

Online LMAO

Becoming an illegal immigrant

Your gun rights then will be protected according to a recent court ruling
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.