Author Topic: Firebrand Democrat strategist James Carville says Biden's poll numbers are as bad as seeing your gra  (Read 689 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13231253/democrat-strategist-james-carville-biden-polls.html

Firebrand Democrat strategist James Carville says
Biden's poll numbers are as bad as seeing your grandma naked
and that president's party is dominated by 'too many preachy females'

By JOE HUTCHISON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:26 EDT, 23 March 2024 | UPDATED: 16:49 EDT, 23 March 2024

A leading Democratic strategist has hit out at President Biden's poll numbers saying looking at them was equivalent to 'walking in on your grandma naked.'

James Carville, who rose to prominence for helping Bill Clinton to the White House in 1992, spoke of his overall disapproval of the current state of the Democratic Party.

Speaking to The New York Times, Carville spoke about ratings, how he believes there to be 'too many preachy females' who are turning-off black male voters, while also complaining that 'woke stuff' was killing his party.

continued at above link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

From the article…..

And that describes the men in the Democrat Party

Their women are even worse.

Seriously, the one person who I feel the most sorry for in this country is Bill Clinton. Can you imagine living with her  for 40 or 50 years of your life?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:37:35 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

If you believe polls, and I do believe that Joe Biden has very low job approval rating numbers, these low ratings are there despite a compliant and protective press.

It must just cheese them to know that their power to influence peoples minds over the reality they’re experiencing Has waned

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Firebrand James Carville? More like flickering ember, I used to joke about Carville looking like a certain horror character but having seen a recent interview with him I have to say the transition is complete **nononono*

Online roamer_1

Don't get me wrong... But I'm old enough that grandmas are kinda sexy.
How weird is that?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't get me wrong... But I'm old enough that grandmas are kinda sexy.
How weird is that?

Raquel Welch at age 60

jus' sayin'
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
From the article…..

And that describes the men in the Democrat Party

Their women are even worse.

Seriously, the one person who I feel the most sorry for in this country is Bill Clinton. Can you imagine living with her  for 40 or 50 years of your life?

Going to bed every night...worried you might be NEXT !

I know this is playing on an unsupported characterization, but I could not resist.