Author Topic: White House: Biden Has Strong Recovery, But People ‘Busy’ and Watch ‘The Bachelor,’ Don’t Follow New  (Read 799 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: Biden Has Strong Recovery, But People ‘Busy’ and Watch ‘The Bachelor,’ Don’t Follow News Constantly

Ian Hanchett 23 Mar 2024

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” White House Communications Director Ben LaBolt stated that President Joe Biden put “the strongest economic recovery of anywhere on the planet” into motion, but “in 2020, for persuadable voters, the number one television show that they watched was ‘The Bachelor,'” and “People are busy in their lives. They’re not watching the news throughout the day.”

Co-host Joe Scarborough asked, “Ben, how frustrating is it for you, we’ll just say for you, personally, that you’ve got these numbers, you’ve got — and the numbers are extraordinary, if you compare them, not only to our allies in Europe, but people who consider themselves to be our enemies in Beijing and Moscow, the numbers are over the top great compared to most other countries across the world?”

LaBolt responded, “There’s no doubt that here in the United States we’ve seen the strongest economic recovery of anywhere on the planet, and certainly one of the fastest coming out of what could have been a very significant, very long-term recession if the President didn’t make the policy decisions that he did, passing things like the American Rescue Plan. Look, we’ve come out of a difficult time, a pandemic, a global supply chain crisis. The President put in motion this recovery. But I heard you all talking about the Obama-Biden re-elect in 2012 and comparisons to that. Well, I was the press secretary for that effort. I was sitting in Chicago. And the moment we’re at right now reminds me of that moment, where you spend a year re-connecting with your supporters across the country, and then, starting with the State of the Union Address, you have the chance to go make your case to the country. And the average person across the country — in 2020, for persuadable voters, the number one television show that they watched was ‘The Bachelor,’ right? People are busy in their lives. They’re not watching the news throughout the day. And so, we have to be creative about how we reach people.”

He added, “The President’s taking his case on the road. Just in the past two weeks, he’s been to Arizona and Michigan and Wisconsin and Georgia and New Hampshire and Nevada and Texas. And he’s making his case about his record, what he’s done, his plan for the future, lowering the cost of housing, for example, building these semiconductor plants. And he’s in big settings and small settings, sitting down with a family in Saginaw, MI, talking about their daily lives. And look, it’s going to be a big year. No one here, no one at the campaign takes anything for granted. The President is certainly doing multiple events a day, talking to key constituencies. He’s calling into black radio multiple times a week. This week, he called into Spanish radio. He sat down with the largest Spanish-speaking television network. So, that’s the pace at which he’s attacking these things.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/23/white-house-biden-has-strong-recovery-but-people-busy-and-watch-the-bachelor-dont-follow-news-constantly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Lol....

What a winning message

'You people are too stupid to see how great things are under us"

Perhaps people are watching those shows as an escape from the Biden disaster
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Pathetic. They lie about the economy, they lie about what TV shows people are (or are not) watching.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

The news networks have been carrying water for this administration

But Americans have seen with their own eyes things aren’t going well so they realize the news media has been gaslighting them so they distrust the media and turn them off as a result and instead watch “The Bachelor”
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 07:20:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Grocery prices are still 20% higher. 

Thanks Joe....some &*%#<>@# recovery.

Offline PeteS in CA

In real life, people buy milk, eggs, bread, meat, and gasoline. I know they are paying more for the same or less. At my most recent trips to the gas station I paid well over a dollar per gallon more than I did in December 2020. Eggs are up, dairy is up, meat - from ground beef to steaks - is up. People who actually buy such things for their own households notice. Fast-food is way up, too, but part of that is Sacramento idiocy along with LIEden's I-See-Nussing inflation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

White House: Biden Has Strong Recovery, But People ‘Busy’

Busy working a second job so that they can buy food, gas, and utilities.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Heh.
Stock market is only 200 points away from breaking 40,000 ...

(what does that mean?)

Offline Hoodat

Heh.
Stock market is only 200 points away from breaking 40,000 ...

(what does that mean?)

It means that there are more dollars in circulation chasing the same number of stocks.  The same factors driving up the cost of groceries and gas are also driving up the cost of stocks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How long is transitory chicken inflation and electricity inflation supposed to last?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

How long is transitory chicken inflation and electricity inflation supposed to last?

How long before the Fed finally refuses to print up more money to pay for government excesses?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no such thing as 'transitory' inflation. Inflation is and always has been a one-way ratchet.
The only way inflation 'resets' is by monetary collapse.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Riggght...and all those folks living pay-to-paycheck, working two or more jobs to try and make ends meet, having to choose between buying groceries and paying their utility bills, and maxxing out their credit cards to pay for other basic necessities are all imaginary people.

Gimme a break!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
It takes a lot nerve to openly lie to the American People.

Somehow this is supposed to make them feel better when THEY KNOW how hard things are for them right now. 

Never mind that Joe is letting tons of illegals into the country so that people can also worry about their jobs too.

This administration has to be the one of the biggest group of moronic losers the country has ever seen.