Author Topic: Parents of Parkland victims blast Kamala Harris for ‘photo-op’ at shooting site  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parents of Parkland victims blast Kamala Harris for ‘photo-op’ at shooting site
By
Jenny Goldsberry
March 23, 2024 1:56 pm

Vice President Kamala Harris‘s visit to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School was met with criticism from Parkland shooting victims’ parents.

Harris visited the site of the school shooting six years after the fact alongside Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL). Her stop in Parkland, Florida, comes amid her reelection campaign on President Joe Biden’s ticket. Ryan Petty, father to 14-year-old victim Alaina Joann Petty, called it a “campaign event” at the site where his daughter was shot in her English classroom.

“The VP is not there to make schools safer, she’s visiting to reinforce a gun control agenda,” Petty wrote on X. “It’s a photo op & campaign event for a do nothing administration that ignores the real work of protecting schools.”

https://twitter.com/rpetty/status/1771221712203370635

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2935527/parents-of-parkland-victims-blast-kamala-harris-for-photo-op-at-shooting-site/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Does she have Li'l David Attention Hogg - a true victim of the Parkland shooting, dontcha know - by her side?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Someone should ask her if she supports 2nd amendment rights  for illegal immigrants as was recently ruled by an Obama appointed judge

She would twist herself into more pretzel positions than she did with Willie Brown
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 09:35:58 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Note: she doesn't do photo ops at any of the sites where the shooter was a tranny.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Announces Three Quarters of a Billion Dollars for More Red Flag Laws

AWR Hawkins 23 Mar 2024

On Saturday, Vice President Kamala Harris spoke from Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school and announced three quarters of a billion dollars being dedicated to securing more red flag laws.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school is the site of the February 14, 2018, tragedy in which an attacker with a legally purchased firearm shot and killed 17 people.

UPI reported that Harris made two announcements after touring the part of the school in which the attack occurred.

The first announcement was that the Biden Administration is creating a National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center and funding it with $750 million.

The second announcement was directed to state legislatures, urging them to use the federal monies to secure red flag laws. Harris said:P

Red flag laws are simply designed to allow communities a vehicle through which they can share, and have somewhere to share it, information about the concern about the potential danger or the crying out for help of an individual and then let’s give it to them before tragedy occurs. Part of why I am here today is to challenge every state to pass a red flag law.

Harris did not mention that California adopted a red flag law in 2014, according to Giffords. However, FBI data showed that California led the nation in “active shooter incidents” in 2021.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/23/kamala-harris-announces-three-quarters-of-a-billion-dollars-for-more-red-flag-laws/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34