Author Topic: Biden stresses importance of November election in call with Obama and Pelosi  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden stresses importance of November election in call with Obama and Pelosi
By
Jack Birle
March 23, 2024 2:25 pm

President Joe Biden emphasized the importance of the coming presidential election, where he faces a rematch against former President Donald Trump, during a national organizing call with former President Barack Obama and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

The virtual campaign event, shared on Saturday, centered on the anniversary of the Affordable Care Act — commonly known as “Obamacare” — with all three warning that under another Trump presidency, the legislation could be in danger of being repealed. Biden tied together the Affordable Care Act and abortion to proclaim that healthcare is “at stake” in November.

“Send me a Democratic Congress and Kamala [Harris], and I will make sure Roe v Wade becomes a law of the land again. I can go on, but the bottom line, healthcare is at stake in this election. And I’m confident when we make the case, we will win,” Biden said.

Pelosi also stressed that the Affordable Care Act was “on the ballot” and discussed how Trump and Republicans would seek to repeal the law.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2935546/biden-stresses-importance-of-november-election-in-call-with-obama-and-pelosi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

So, they are redirecting the narrative to health care and abortion vs. the GOP narrative of border security and the economy.

Trump needs to make it known that abortion has been turned over to the states and highly focus on the millions that are here illegally; the rapes, murders, squatting, etc., and how inflation has risen.

They are hoping to have a full majority -- with ballot harvesting, and other election underhandedness, I foresee it happening.

Trump needs a very, very strong VP that will gain him an overwhelming majority of votes and Vivek or Tulsi isn't going to do that.

Noem is his best bet right now.

Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Biden's schedule:

Monday - Deliver remarks for Women's History Month

Tuesday - Two campaign events (Reno, Phoenix)

Wednesday - One campaign event (Dallas)

Thursday - One campaign event (Houston)

Friday - Off to Delaware for R&R
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-